Ratings for Dr. Naheed H. Aljilani

Dr. Aljilani is an excellent pediatrician. I have taken my 5 children to her for the past 5 years and she has always been extremely helpful and thorough during our visits. We are never rushed during our appointments and my children love her. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Great Doctor,she answers all my questions and still asks if I have any more questions. Most Doctors make you feel rushed, but not her, she takes her time with the patient. She is prompt in responding to my phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I am very upset with doctor and am looking to change. Being a first time Mom, I called about feedings and changing food. She had her MA call me back with a generic answer that really didn't help. I then called another time about my 9 month old having a really bad cold. I wanted to make sure I was doing all I could do for him. Again, I got a call from the MA, NOT the doctor and was told I need to take my baby to urgent care as soon as possible to rule out R.S.V. I'm a nurse and I know for a fact he DID NOT have R.S.V., I informed the MA of that and all she said is that's what Dr said. I took him to UC and was told they don't even do the test there and waisted my money and time. If Dr would have called me back herself, this wouldn't have happened. The office also has no triage/advise nurse to ask questions. I will be changing!BUT! I must give KUDOS to the MSRs, they are awesome!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

My son saw this Dr from birth to 14 months. Unfortunately this dr is better with newborns than older childern. Once my child entered toddlerhood she was unhelpful. FYI she does not return calls promptly, although her receptionist assures patients that she will.im searching for another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Aljilani has been our pediatrician for 13 years. She always seems to have as much time for you as you need--I have never felt rushed. She treats me with respect, never making me feel as if I've overreacted to my kids' symptoms, even when they turn out to be nothing. She is great to the kids, too, always asking what they are up to, how they are doing in school, and always offers compliments on how smart they are. How can you not love a doctor like that?? :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

She is great with children and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Naheed H. Aljilani's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1983)