Ratings for Dr. George N. Zazzali

a walk-in patient because of a tick bite and my feeling ill. But he immediately recognized it was parvovirus because of symptoms. Lyme test negative-Parvo virus positive. One smart dude if you ask me .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

With all the current changes in health care, this practice seems to maintain state of the art care. The staff is courteous and polite and it is obvious that the doctors stay updated and are knowledgeable within their specialties.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

The doctors here are very nice and very intelligient. Would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Zazzali is an amazing physician! I love the way he treats me like a real person and he always answers all my questions. His office is busy, because he's such a great doctor. I know I'm in very capable, knowledgeable hands, with Dr Zazzali. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Two thumbs up! Will never go to another doctor again. His brother Peter is also a good doctor but sees mostly people with lung problems or sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

THE STAFF INCLUDING THE OFFICE MANAGER MICHELLE IS UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. NEVER TRY TO GET A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS THEY ARE NON COMPLIANT AND LACKADAISICAL.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I was a patient with this practice since the beginning. It is not uncommon to make an appointment, show up on time, and wait for several hours to be seen. The diagnosis and treatment received has become mediocre at best. All test results require an additional visit, even when the results do not require additional actions or treatment. I'm assuming this is so they can charge your insurance for the visit and collect your co-pay. The receptionists and office personnel are not very considerate or kind either. I will say the office atmosphere is very professional. The problem is, it is so professional I think they forgot they are dealing with people. In my opinion I believe they are more concerned about their practice and the possibility of lawsuits then their patients. If you disagree with my comments above it is probably because professional treatment is not something that has been experienced. This Review is based on my experience with this establishment and is my opinion

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Drs. Peter & George Zazzali have been our doctors for over 10 years & we have never had a problem with either of them. They are both excellent & professional& truly care for their patients Apoointments never seem to be a problem & yes you may have to wait for 15 minutes or so but we have experienced much longer waits with other doctors. The doctors saved my life by ordering the necessary tests & referrals which resulted in quadruple bypass surgery. It should also be noted that the doctors also have both early morning and late appointments to accomodate working families. My family & I think the world of these two very skilled & professional doctors.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

patients time is of no importants, you wait and wait and eventually see the doctor for 2 minutes and you are sent off.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Terrible office hours - wait too long in waiting room and then again inside. Always have to return to discuss test results (a way new make more $$$)?

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008