Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

This is the first time I have had to wait for a long time (50 minutes)! Dr. White is always patient and takes her time with me and treats me in a holistic fashion. She honors my decision to mix Western and Eastern therapies. I very much appreciate Eagle Physician Family Practice working me in when I have a spontaneous need such as, a spider bite, ear irrigation, and an in-grown toe nail evaluation. While preparing for my trip to California, I realized I had a need for 2 prescriptions. I was to leave for the airport at 1:00 pm and it was 9;00 am when I made the discovery. I called Eagle and the prescriptions were called in and I was able to pick them up by 10:00 alleviating much stress. I am looking forward to partnering with Dr. White, Anna the PA, and Dr. Yusef as I work on weight loss and issues with inflammation.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I always enjoy having my check up. My Dr. always listens to me and seems interested in my well-being, and gives good information. The nurse drawing my blood never hurts me or has to repeatedly stick me and I am always seen in a timely manner. Thank you all and keep up the good work. I would like a written diagnostic of my bloodwork. My computer does not always work and it is great to have a piece of paper to refer to.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was very sick this past Thursday but my visit to Eagle family made a great difference. The attention and care I received was outstanding. I appreciate Dr. Cynthia White and her assistant Katrina. The test performed while in office gave my an assurance that they were looking out for my best interest and the results came back quickly. The icing on the cake, I received a follow-up call the next day, checking to see how I was doing. Thank you Dr. White and staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I have always had a good experience with Dr. White. She is thorough and takes time with you. She is an excellent doctor and the facility is top notch.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I saw Dr White for my annual wellness check-up. Very pleased with the experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

It was very good: my wait was short, my care, excellent!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. White is the most caring, knowledgeable and professional doctor I have ever had treat me. I will not see any other doctor but her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

The experience from check-in through leaving was excellent. Staff is professional and proficient. Dr. White is a warm and caring physician; and she always is informed about my medical condition. I recommend her to friends and associates, without reservations. She sets an example all doctors should mirror.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I was there for my annual wellness exam. Dr. White was very thorough, took her time and was extremely respectful toward me. It was a very non-stressful experience and I highly recommend Dr. White and Eagle at Triad Physicians for any medical or wellness need.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

A great experience. Very little wait and doctor great as always.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)