Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

The visit was good as always with Dr White she always makes me feel comfortable talking with her about my health and any issues l may have. She works with me on any health issues to make sure any problems l maybe having are addressed and we decide together the best way to resolve them and she doesn’t rush through our visit always make sure she covers all my questions and seems to want to my sure l’m comfortable with my care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I am always treated like family with everyone at Eagle at Triad. Thank you for top notch medical care!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Staff was very professional and friendly; Dr. White was attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

My experience was excellent and everything was fine. Dr. White took the time to ask questions and listen to my responses.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

She was very nice & went over all details of treatment. I would go back to her

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

As always, Dr. White is as competent and professional as you can get and our family is so fortunate that she is available to care for us. She has a way of putting you at ease even during an exam. She is an excellent example of a "called" profession. The only problem I've ever had is with that portal. Technically it works fine but I'm still peeved that it can't be used as an information tool between the doctor and patient when a message needs to be conveyed about yourself or another member of the family with Hipaa authorization. Approximately 2 years ago I was chastised over the telephone by a couple of staff members for using this method of conveying a message about a family member to the doctor even though I'm approved to discuss those matters with the Hipaa laws. Since this practice is supposedly a family practice, I accepted that at face value only to learn that when you are on this medium, you only review your own personal situation and no other because there is no way to get that information to another patient's file. I'm not tremendously tech savvy, but I know people who could easily link that message to another file with a small programming change. I was instructed to use the other person's portal or if I had anything to bring up, write a letter. I was told that this media is basically for the doctor to relay medical information and if further discussion is needed, make an appointment. I told the last woman I talked to in that office after pretty much being humiliated that I would avoid using that medium anymore and would review it only when an email was received advising me to look at it. To me that was an excellent tool to keep the doctor informed of family medical and mental issues without tying up a lot of time with face-to-face meetings. Bottom line - I obviously misinterpreted the purpose of that portal and now make it a point to avoid it unless notified to look. Other than this, Triad Family Practice exceeds all of our expectations.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Annual physical so I have to do it every year and other than bending over 😳 it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I love Dr. White! She has taken care of me since 2003. She has always been a caring person and it shows! She knows her stuff! It is always a pleasure seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. White has always been a very concerned physician regarding the care of her patients. When a referral has been needed, she has always provided me with excellent doctors.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. White is the best doctor ever. All of staffs from this office are great, friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)