Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

I came in for a wellness checkup. As usual, Dr. White was wonderful as she answered all of my questions and seemed to focus on my needs and my health for the visit. Throughout the visit, I did not feel rushed. After the blood work results came in I was able to contact her through the patient portal and she answered my concerns in this area as well in a very timely way.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I had a very complete physical exam and discussed ways to get some medications more cheaply. Dr. White is always ready to hear my concerns and never seems to be in a rush to get me out the door.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

it was timely and everyone was very nice and Dr. White was great as usual. I would recommend her to all my friends. Thank you for your services.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

This was a 6 month checkup. They did bloodwork and an exam. Dr. White and her staff are always professional. Dr. White is always kind and considerate and very caring!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

It was a very good visit. We went over everything, including "illnesses" like high blood pressure and wellness topics. in satisfactory detail. I did not feel rushed at all, and left with a very positive feeling.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

My visit was to check my B/P and blood work. I along with Dr. White,discussed my medications and the need to check on my Vit. D level since it was very low at one time in the past. She took the time to listen to my excitement on becoming a grandmother in the next few months and congratulated me on this next stage in life. Dr. White listens and rejoices with her patients. She's a joy.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. White is always very professional,thorough and knowledgeable with my examinations regardless of the nature of the visit. I am very confident with her expertise of treatments, prescribed medications, recommendations and suggestions as my complete health provider. Dr. White's staff is very courteous and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr.White is an awesome doctor that takes time to listen to my concerns and helps me to implement viable solutions for my health concerns. I am happy with her. The staff at Eagle (although the faces have changed) are always friendly and courteous. I am very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

As always short wait and friendly people. Everybody involved in this practice seems to enjoy being there and are always happy to see their patients.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr. White is a caring, dedicated MD, who my wife and I are very fond of. Unfortunately I am still having anxiety problems, which is not due to her, as she has prescribed anxiety meds. The fault lies with me. I have and always will recommend Dr. White to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• BCBS Illinois