Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

Always takes her time to make sure all questions and concerns are addressed. Very personable, but professional.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Overall experience was very good, Dr White has been my physician for many years and has always been caring and professional in her craft. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a new primary physician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Very good. Dr White very professional and thorough She answers all questions and concerns. I am glad to have her as my Doctor She is one of the best Doctors I have had at Eagle's.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Follow up visit from illness (strokes) by pass Neuro surgery. Spent a great deal of time and advise/answering questions was the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a good experience. Dr. White is always easy to talk to and very professional. I have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I always have a great experience with Dr. White and Eagle Physicians!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Although my office visit wasn't urgent, I was given this follow-up appointment within a week of the time I called. Dr. White listened carefully to what I had to say, checked me over, and we decided my next follow-up will be at my annual physical in April (2017). I was, as usual, quite satisfied with my visit. Dr. White is an outstanding doctor both in her medical knowledge and in her doctor-patient relationship (communication skills). Her referral staff are excellent also!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr White is a wonderful physician and I trust her recommendations and expertise advice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. White is the best doctor ever. I never feel rushed and she always answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I'm pleased with the outcome of the visit. Dr. White is serious, attentive to detail, apparently concerned with my health, friendly, and obviously comfortable in her practice. I would certainly recommend her to anyone seeking professional health care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)