Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

Dr. White always takes time to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. She is compassionate, caring, and thorough!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Dr White continues to be a caring, thorough, knowledgeable, attentive physician as she has been in the more than 10 years that she has been my medical care provider. I never feel rushed through and she is also helpful through occasional email. I am extremely satisfied. I have used Eagle at Triad for over 25 years.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr. White really pay d attention to you and tries her best to find out what can help you.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

Dr. White is always attentive to my needs and never makes me feel rushed. She always makes sure my questions are answered. I have recommended her to many friends and family over the past 15 years I have been her patient.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

I love Dr White! I’ve been seeing her since 2003. She cares about her patients! Doctors like her are hard to find!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Mrs White was very helpful and she went over and above to help me to get better. She also her nurse called a few days later to check on me to see if I needed to go physical therapy? She is excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Dr. White ALWAYS gives me time and is very considerate of my healthcare. I have come to her for years and have never been disappointed in my care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Awesome job by Dr. Cynthia White removed my painful cyst. Thank you and your staff for such professionalism and courtesy. Jim.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I have great respect for this practice. Dr. White will always listen to what I have to say. She is the best!!! I have also seen her associate and they are also very kind . I'm very glad I have such great Doctor to go to. I consider myself very blessed to be associated with such a great group of Doctors. Thank you all from the front desk to all whom work their. Thank you all. J Vanhook (LPN retired) 🌸☺️;-)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Excellent doctor who takes time with her patients. She really seems to care about your well being.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal