Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

Dr. White and entire staff are the Best! Dr. White is my favorite Doctor and she is always professional and has a good heart!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr.White has been my primary doctor for years. She has excellent knowledge of my health, and has always provided me with outstanding treatment when I am sick. She is up to date on all current preventive medicines and exams for my well being. She is a valuable asset to Eagle Triad office. Thank You , Shelia Tally

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. White is both thorough and kind at the same time. She is focused but also leaves space to hear my concerns; a great balance!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Bedside manner was well Received. Everyone Had A Sweet Spirit. I Really Appreciate, The genuine love and care of my will being. Now, I must Take matters into my own hands and do the work, too make myself a better healthy person. With the help of the Lord, I Know I Can accomplish anything I set my mind to do. Thank-You All So Very Much For My Well Being And Care. God Bless You!!!! ❤️

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. White always takes the time to listen and talk to you about what’s going on. I am very satisfied with her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I am pleased with check-in and all the way through. I saw Dr. White, she is always very thorough. Very satisfied with the care that I receive from Dr. White and staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. White was easy to talk to and listened attentively to my concerns. She diagnosed my illness correctly and gave easy to follow instructions to achieve the best outcome.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

The visit was good as always with Dr White she always makes me feel comfortable talking with her about my health and any issues l may have. She works with me on any health issues to make sure any problems l maybe having are addressed and we decide together the best way to resolve them and she doesn’t rush through our visit always make sure she covers all my questions and seems to want to my sure l’m comfortable with my care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I am always treated like family with everyone at Eagle at Triad. Thank you for top notch medical care!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Staff was very professional and friendly; Dr. White was attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)