Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

Very impressed with visit; Dr White gave a very through examination and answered our questions. Like her very much!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr White was as usual prompt, interested, knowledgeable and kind. I am so fortunate to be her patient.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Called for appointment Tuesday afternoon but Dr white didn't have opening until Thursday morning. She's always worth waiting for! Very satisfied with appointment.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I was able to get an appointment with Dr. White, who is my G.P., the same day that I called. She was very thorough in her examination, and very caring and supportive. I wouldn't know what I would do without her!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. White really listened to my issues and referred me to another doctor. I was not impressed with the nurse that took my weight, blood pressure and led me to the room. Realized she was pregnant, but if she is that slow and uncomfortable than another task may be better suited till the pregnancy is done. She did not seem motivated to do her job much less communicate.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

As usual, everything was fine regarding my appointment with Dr. White. She is a wonderful physician and I always feel she gives me her attention when we talk and gives me good advice and care. Always extremely satisfied when I see Dr. White. My interaction with staff, lab, etc., was also excellent. No complaints whatsoever. :-)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

It was a great visit. Very professional. Love my doctor

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had a great experience, Dr. white very concerned about my substation and recommend if I need anything to call.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. White is a great physician. She cares and takes the time needed to ask and answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. White is a wonderful doctor! I can tell she really cares about me. She never rushes you and makes sure she answers every question. I am sad as I am moving and not sure I can find a doctor as caring as Dr. White.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)