Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

Dr. White always give me a good experience she is so awesome. Very professional with personality

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Always a good comprehensive visit with Dr. White. I feel she knows me and ask questions about my total well being

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Follow up for blood pressure, and shoulder pain Dr. White was very thorough and helpful, checking Blood pressure several times, was a little high, she made some recommendations to lower. Excercise, Diet, anti-inflammatory med for shoulder. I give Dr. White an A

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I appreciate Dr. White's conscientiousness and care. She listens even when I go into too much detail! Over the years, we have come to understand each other better and I am becoming more confident with her as my personal care physician. It is a sobering experience to have reached the age where end of life discussions are part of your wellness agenda, but I understand that is what is required now under medicare law. I have not yet been called for my bone scan and I know it was a test she wanted me to do again. Thanks for your help with all my concerns. I have tried to rate the categories below and nothing is registering. Want to let you know I consider you EXCELLENT in all areas.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. White for my annual physical. She examined me and went over my health history and explained what tests they would conduct with my blood work. I viewed the results of my blood work on the patient portal of Eagle Physicians. I read Dr. White's notes and she explained what took place and answered my questions. Dr. White also renewed my prescription for Lorazepam. I consider Dr. White to be my primary physician. I like her very much and will continue to schedule appointments with her as needed, as well as my next year annual physical. Thank you, JoAnne Zinsmeister

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Always takes her time to make sure all questions and concerns are addressed. Very personable, but professional.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Overall experience was very good, Dr White has been my physician for many years and has always been caring and professional in her craft. I would recommend her to anyone searching for a new primary physician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Very good. Dr White very professional and thorough She answers all questions and concerns. I am glad to have her as my Doctor She is one of the best Doctors I have had at Eagle's.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Follow up visit from illness (strokes) by pass Neuro surgery. Spent a great deal of time and advise/answering questions was the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a good experience. Dr. White is always easy to talk to and very professional. I have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

MB Health