Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

It was a great visit. Very professional. Love my doctor

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had a great experience, Dr. white very concerned about my substation and recommend if I need anything to call.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. White is a great physician. She cares and takes the time needed to ask and answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. White is a wonderful doctor! I can tell she really cares about me. She never rushes you and makes sure she answers every question. I am sad as I am moving and not sure I can find a doctor as caring as Dr. White.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr White is always excellent!!! She is the most caring dr!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr White is very sweet and personable. She listens and explains things very well. She has been my doctor for many years and since I've been seeing her I don't dread doctor visits anymore. When I have to e-mail her she answers promptly. My last visit was for a physical and it was thorough and informative.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great experience. Short wait time, dr answered all questions (and with good humor and bed side manner).

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Removed infected cyst from left back shoulder area. Dr. Cynthia White did a wonderful job with limited pain . I am so grateful for such a great job in removing cyst. I feel so much better. Also such a small scar.. Thank you again Dr. White.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr White was very professional and took her time asking me questions and listening to what I had to say. I was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr White was attentive, listened, and spoke to me with respect and easy instructions. Would absolutely recommend her

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)