Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

Follow up visit from illness (strokes) by pass Neuro surgery. Spent a great deal of time and advise/answering questions was the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a good experience. Dr. White is always easy to talk to and very professional. I have recommended her to others.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I always have a great experience with Dr. White and Eagle Physicians!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Although my office visit wasn't urgent, I was given this follow-up appointment within a week of the time I called. Dr. White listened carefully to what I had to say, checked me over, and we decided my next follow-up will be at my annual physical in April (2017). I was, as usual, quite satisfied with my visit. Dr. White is an outstanding doctor both in her medical knowledge and in her doctor-patient relationship (communication skills). Her referral staff are excellent also!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr White is a wonderful physician and I trust her recommendations and expertise advice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. White is the best doctor ever. I never feel rushed and she always answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I'm pleased with the outcome of the visit. Dr. White is serious, attentive to detail, apparently concerned with my health, friendly, and obviously comfortable in her practice. I would certainly recommend her to anyone seeking professional health care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I came in for a wellness checkup. As usual, Dr. White was wonderful as she answered all of my questions and seemed to focus on my needs and my health for the visit. Throughout the visit, I did not feel rushed. After the blood work results came in I was able to contact her through the patient portal and she answered my concerns in this area as well in a very timely way.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I had a very complete physical exam and discussed ways to get some medications more cheaply. Dr. White is always ready to hear my concerns and never seems to be in a rush to get me out the door.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

it was timely and everyone was very nice and Dr. White was great as usual. I would recommend her to all my friends. Thank you for your services.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)