Ratings for Dr. Cynthia White

She was very kind, compassionate, & efficient. She always answers my questions and is very professional.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

As always Dr White was very thorough with her examination. She is always kind, caring and knowledgeable. Her staff is as well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been Dr. White's patient for many years, She is always thorough and asks if I have any issues I need to discuss. She always asks about my family and is very personable in her manner. Dr. White is a professional through and through. She is the doctor who discovered my cancer and got me in to see Dr. Daniel Clark-Pearson. I totally trust her. She always has my best interest at heart. I have recommended her to my family and my friends!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Always a pleasure to see Dr. white. She is personable and thorough! Love her!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr White is compassionate and has a wealth of knowledge. I am so thankful for her expert help

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr.White is always on top , seems to already know what I'm going to ask or say .She usually has me understanding my issues . As well as her actually caring about me & my son too. But all of the Drs.& STAFF do also . And it is so appreciated .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr White is the best! She's been my doctor for years and knows me very well and takes the time needed. She's not just in and out. She cares!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. White is following me for various issues; top priority being my depression. This visit, as well as every visit, Dr. White makes me feel like more than just a patient. She appears to take her time with me and I appreciate that. I do not get that from all of my providers. She listens, asks the right questions, does not appear to judge me and gently encourages me. I would recommend her highly to anyone who will listen.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr White is very thoughtful and truly cares about her patients. When I see her I am not just another number.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Excellent experience. Greeted upon arrival. Minimal wait time. Staff caring and professional. Placed in exam room, given instructions on how to prepare for Dr. White's exam. Reviewed medications and measured vital signs. Dr. White came in exam room, washed her hands and began to review history and medications. B/P high on first measurement, Dr. White repeated and sill higher than she wanted. Medication changed. Full body exam performed for annual physical. Included objective and subjective data. Exam revealed normal findings. Dr. White was professional, as always, concerned with my feelings, and answered my questions. Suggested I continue to check my B/P at home. Ordered lab work. Dr. White washed her hands, and I proceeded to lab. Labs where drawn with no problem finding access. Received Prolia injection. Exit process was quick and professional. Return appointment made.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Cynthia White's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal