Ratings for Dr. Loc Pham

I saw Dr. Pham today for a vision exam and for some new glasses. I was referred to him by a co-worker. I'm glad I took my co-worker's advice to see Dr. Pham. He is very patient, professional, and knowledgeable about my issues. He took the time to listen to all my complaints. I never felt rushed during the entire exam. The office is very clean and professional. I will be going to him for many years to come. Thank you, again, for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Very calm and thorough. Remembers his patients from visit to visit. Explains things exceptionally well.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I am not a doctor so it's hard for me to tell how good he is, but definitely he's different and unique from the rest out there. Very professional and spent more time than I expected to explain my eyes current condition and options. He's very good with kids, my kids told me that he makes them feel very comfortable and he can be funny too. Thanks Dr. Pham

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Dr. Pham is thorough, professional and patient. I have gone to him for several years and continue to see him even after moving 40 miles away. His staff is courteous and the office is very clean. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I am very impressed with this office. The office is clean and professional. The staff is polite and attentive. Dr. Pham was very thorough with my exam and took the time to answer all my questions. His professionalism, knowledge, and excellent bedside manners will keep me and my family coming back for all our eye care needs. Thank you Dr. Pham!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr.Pham was great with my children. They usually are very nervous around doctors, but not this time. He was kind and gentle, and they felt it. He explained clearly what he was going to do and was so knowledgeable. The facilities were very clean and the selection was great. Everyone was patient with the children, and we felt like family. Thank you for helping us, Dr. Pham! We will be back and recommend all of our family and friends to you!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I came in because I had just moved to AZ and had some vision problems. He was very friendly and helpful during my exam. I guess my previous doctor over-corrected my vision. He took his time during the exam and recommended some daily contacts for me instead of the 2-week versions. Thanks Dr. Pham!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Very professional and thorough with my exam. Patiently answered all my questions. Great selection of glasses!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Very up-to-date and thorough with the exam. Made me feel very secure that my eyes/prescription are being well taken care of. Very clean facility, a big plus.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Great clinic. Nice & friendly staff. Great selection of eyewear. Dr. Pham is extremely meticulous in measuring my eyeglass prescription. He went slow enough to make me feel comfortable with the answers I gave. I always get nervous when I get my eyes checked because they always seem to flip the lenses too fast. At the end, Dr. Pham made me a sample of my prescription to look through before I went home to make sure I liked what I saw. More updated and modern than most clinics around in the area. I even got a cash discount!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2005

Dr. Loc Pham's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)