Ratings for Dr. Mazen Natour

Great office - I was seen right away and my cleaning and exam were very thorough. I have decided to also get an implant placed here. The level of attention, cleanliness and modernity of the office is so impressive.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Everyone at Dr Natour's office is so kind and caring. I just had my teeth whitened and cannot be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

This is my favorite healthcare provider office and I have referred many friends to Dr Natour. I find he genuinely cares to do what's best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I LOVE the office of Dr. Natour and look forward to my cleanings every 3 months. Everyone is so friendly and professional, and you get a super nice goodie bag.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I had a pleasant, calm experience- I never thought I'd say that about a dental office. I was particularly impressed with Dr Natour's staff. Genuinely friendly and accommodating folks.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Really nice practice. Lovely, honest staff and always on schedule. I don't think I ever waited more than 5 min for my appointments. I've referred several friends and the feedback was always very enthusiastic.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

This office stands out in a very positive way from other health providers in NYC. Doctor Natour is great and has a passion for his work, but beyond that, his staff is friendly and great at following up. The office is cheerful and brand new. They also take my Delta insurance. I was very positively surprised.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I used to be afraid of going to the dentist. Now I look forward to my appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Natour and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr Natour has been a life saver. After being bounced around Park Avenue dentists who do not take insurance and cheated me out $35K for work that did not need to be done, he fixed my bite within two visits. The staff is very warm and professional. I never had to wait more than a couple of minutes, a rarity in NY.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

The most caring doctor I've ever been to, Dr Natour is such a perfectionist about his work and his office. You feel it as soon as you step inside the office. From the staff he has working there and the equipment and design, this is an office like no other I've seen in Manhattan. Go to him - you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Mazen Natour's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natour has over 15 years of experience in Implantology, Advanced Cosmetic and Sports Dentistry, Periodontics and Prosthodontics. He is a full-time Clinical Professor and Director of the Undergraduate Implant Honors Program at the New York University College of Dentistry in Manhattan, NYC, where he teaches in the Implant Department, the Comprehensive Dentistry Program and the International Prosthodontics Program. He holds several advanced degrees in the fields of Prosthodontics, Implantology and Biomaterials. Dr. Natour’s unique training and access to advanced research translate into an unparalleled skill set in the full range of restorative dentistry and full-mouth rehabilitation. At his brand-new Manhattan Clinic, located at 30 Central Park South, New York, his patients gain access to the most modern dental technology and diagnostic equipment, in a comfortable, bright and sleek atmosphere. Dr. Natour offers his patients comprehensive dental care – from routine cleanings and check-ups, to highly specialized restorative procedures such as implant surgeries, sinus augmentation, full-mouth rehabilitation and cosmetic smile makeovers.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Boston University (Grad. 2001)
  • New York University (Grad. 2004)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Periodontitis

• Diplomat (highest level of acknowledgement) at the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
  • Member of American Dental Association