Dr. Mazen Natour

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mazen Natour

Great office - I was seen right away and my cleaning and exam were very thorough. I have decided to also get an implant placed here. The level of attention, cleanliness and modernity of the office is so impressive.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I recently switched dentists, coming to Dr Natour as a new patient. I was immediately impressed by the punctuality, and felt really well taken care of by a team of warm and honest individuals. Very importantly, the office did all the work with my insurance, and because they are in-network, I had no payments to make for my cleaning and exam. I only wish I'd found them sooner!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

This is a first-class office in a first-class location. Dr Natour is 100÷ on top of his game and his work and professionalism speak for itself.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Superb experience! Ive been a patient for 3 years. Both Dr. Natour and his staff will go the extra mile for you. He also renovated the office recently. I honestly don't think there is a better dental / medical office in NYC.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

At Dr. Natour's office, the patient's comfort always comes first. He understands no one is fond of getting their teeth drilled and works efficiently, with his full focus on you and your comfort.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr Natour is a bright academic and in his professional prime. He has a calming and confident approach, and works very efficiently. His staff is so sweet and warm. This office is comprehensive dentistry actually DONE RIGHT.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

He is very thoughtful and does not oversell you on unnecessary treatments. A 5-star practice all around, and *actually* in network with my Delta dental insurance. Sparkling, brand new office, and well trained stuff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr. Natour is a very straight shooter. He walked me through the various issues in my mouth, with an eye on what can and cannot wait.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Love this place, I used to afraid to see dentist , and this place totally changed my thought . This doctor wouldn't tell you to do root canal for the unnecessary needed , and she cares about patient . I went to three different dentists before I visited this place, they always want me to do the root canal for my teeth, and Dr. S told me just put the crown one will be better

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I was seen promptly. Dr. Natour spent a lot of time discussing the issue I have and the different options for fixing it. He came across as very telented and on top of the latest research being a professor at NYU. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Mazen Natour's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natour has over 15 years of experience in Implantology, Advanced Cosmetic and Sports Dentistry, Periodontics and Prosthodontics. He is a full-time Clinical Professor and Director of the Undergraduate Implant Honors Program at the New York University College of Dentistry in Manhattan, NYC, where he teaches in the Implant Department, the Comprehensive Dentistry Program and the International Prosthodontics Program. He holds several advanced degrees in the fields of Prosthodontics, Implantology and Biomaterials. Dr. Natour’s unique training and access to advanced research translate into an unparalleled skill set in the full range of restorative dentistry and full-mouth rehabilitation. At his brand-new Manhattan Clinic, located at 30 Central Park South, New York, his patients gain access to the most modern dental technology and diagnostic equipment, in a comfortable, bright and sleek atmosphere. Dr. Natour offers his patients comprehensive dental care – from routine cleanings and check-ups, to highly specialized restorative procedures such as implant surgeries, sinus augmentation, full-mouth rehabilitation and cosmetic smile makeovers.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Boston University (Grad. 2001)
  • New York University (Grad. 2004)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Periodontitis

• Diplomat (highest level of acknowledgement) at the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
  • Member of American Dental Association