Dr. Mazen Natour

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mazen Natour

Efficient, highly trained, highly skilled and a perfectionist. Doctor Natour fixed my teeth with crowns after I grinded them down due to stress on my job for over 10 years. If you need major work and want it done impeccably by a specialist, this is the only doctor I would trust.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Kind and understanding person who's also an excellent and very confident professional and academic. I had 4 implants done by him and also do my perio cleanings here. If you want your dental care done right, go to his office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Natour is thoughtful in his treatment recommendations, and the staff is simply amazing and so helpful even after hours.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I found Dr. Natour through my colleagues. He has a very calm and reassuring manner. As an added bonus, his office is brand new which is refreshing considering how outdated most medical practices are in NYC.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Natour and his staff. I came to him 3 years ago with advanced periodontal disease and most of my teeth had fallen out. I had bone grafting, implants and a denture done. It's a complex process but he has this incredible way of putting you at ease and guiding you through. Looking back, I only wish I had found him sooner. My teeth haven't looked this good in over 20 years. He's a true expert in his field and a very bright academic , which I found so comforting along the way.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Great office - I was seen right away and my cleaning and exam were very thorough. I have decided to also get an implant placed here. The level of attention, cleanliness and modernity of the office is so impressive.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Natour did my veneers four years ago. I am very satisfied with the results. My teeth are much whiter and perfectly shaped. I'd recommend him to anyone looking to transform their smile.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

My wife and I have been patients since 2008. We are now retired in SC but still fly in to see Doctor Natour for our dental needs every 3 months. We both find he is someone that we can trust without reservations.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I had a question after my surgery that I texted to the manager on a Sunday, and got a reply directly from Dr Natour within minutes. Beautiful office. Always punctual.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Honest and straightforward dentist.  The office is very transparent about insurance copays prior to treatment. There are no surprises.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Mazen Natour's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Natour has over 15 years of experience in Implantology, Advanced Cosmetic and Sports Dentistry, Periodontics and Prosthodontics. He is a full-time Clinical Professor and Director of the Undergraduate Implant Honors Program at the New York University College of Dentistry in Manhattan, NYC, where he teaches in the Implant Department, the Comprehensive Dentistry Program and the International Prosthodontics Program. He holds several advanced degrees in the fields of Prosthodontics, Implantology and Biomaterials. Dr. Natour’s unique training and access to advanced research translate into an unparalleled skill set in the full range of restorative dentistry and full-mouth rehabilitation. At his brand-new Manhattan Clinic, located at 30 Central Park South, New York, his patients gain access to the most modern dental technology and diagnostic equipment, in a comfortable, bright and sleek atmosphere. Dr. Natour offers his patients comprehensive dental care – from routine cleanings and check-ups, to highly specialized restorative procedures such as implant surgeries, sinus augmentation, full-mouth rehabilitation and cosmetic smile makeovers.

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Boston University (Grad. 2001)
  • New York University (Grad. 2004)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Periodontitis

• Diplomat (highest level of acknowledgement) at the International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
  • Member of American Dental Association