World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Swingle

I have a brain injury: I found out he treatments helped to reduce my tinnitus and improve my balance by nearly eliminating my vertigo. Those are measurable results for me. As well, I saw Dr. Dollschneider, psychologist (no longer in Vancouver) who was very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Gave false hope that only delayed getting the proper treatment. I can’t believe I was that gullible.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Paul Swingle's response
We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for your perception that you were given false hope. If you are willing to provide direct feedback about your case and experience, please give our office manager, Kara, a call at 604-416-1766 or direct email at officemanager@swingleclinic.com . Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and can help us become better at providing the best experience possible to our clients. Sincerely, The Swingle Clinic Team

Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Paul Swingle is such a genuine, kind, sincere & compassionate human being/doctor/psychologist. We are extremely privileged & blessed to have his support.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

This is my second round with Dr. Swingle’s office. I am so excited to see the results this time as the first round cured my daughters ADD/ Aspbergers, and my social anxiety. My stress level dropoed considerably and brought me and my daughter out of isolation. I went from fear of everything to leadership positions. I can’t say enough about this office and the workbthey do there. I would never go anywhere else. I trust them with my brain and this therapy. As far as the negative comments here , it’s just like everything else in life you can stay stuck and refuse to be healed, you are the master over your body and mind. You have to be willing for it to work. Some people are just ao attached to being right about their victimhood. If you really want to be healed you have to complete the process, it does not happen over night. Thank You for giving me my life back! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I have had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Swingle twice, not as in two visits - two rounds of treatment. I can't recall how many times I came in nor how many times I had treatments, however, the result has been nothing short of a miracle in my life. I am sure Dr. Swingle is unaware of how I feel, but I continue to talk about him and the effect he and his treatment has had on my life and my family. I can not say enough about him. I do recall wondering what all the treatments were for and how this could possibly help me - but I continued and I have to tell you that the effects have been long lasting and amazing.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I note a pattern to the reviews. I've only begun seeing Dr Swingle so I am not going to comment on my treatment. But I note that everyone who had their child treated gave very positive rating, most of those who had kept up their treatments to the end gave positive reviews, while most of those who quit after a few treatments gave poor reviews. Overall this indicates Swingle's treatments are robust. So it makes sense that children's growing brain will be much more responsive to treatment. Older patients should lesson their expectation in proportion to their ages and expect longer treatment periods, Negative reviews may be more reflective of the mindset of patients who have not been patient enough to persist. Then again, people differ and some may not respond to the treatments.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Avoid wasting your time and money going to this clinic, after 5 treatments, they were not able to answer my simple question from day one. Just pushing to continue and doing the nonsense treatments. The Technicians have unprofessional and have no idea what is going on and just recording same data over and over.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I went to the clinic because l've been experiencing multiple symptoms, e.g. constant fatigue, lack of sleep and focus, muscles strain...etc. The initial consultation costs $200. After I finished the brain wave scan, l met with a doctor (not Swingle). She explained the report very carefully and in great details. What she failed (or had no idea how) to do was confirming or eliminating any diagnosis! At one point I shared what l believe might be the problem. She kinda agreed with whatever l said, but again, without any confirmation. Finally, she recommended 20 sessions minimum, because "biofeedback could be good for anybody"! I was amazed that l need that many sessions even though my brain is way above "very good" in terms of functionality according to the report. It seems they want to get the money whether or not it's needed and in absence of any diagnosis. Not going back there. I wasn't impressed of how old the equipment are!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

So hard to describe. My young husband had dementia and they treated him for stress.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I believe neurotherapy overall has fantastic potential, and the Swingle Clinic has something to offer some people. As well, I believe that they are doing valuable research in this field. I wish I could say I found the Swingle Clinic helped me or was truly worth the fees they are charging. It wasn’t, but I’m glad to read that that their therapy seems to help some others. I had spent 100s of dollars and many hours (and being told I needed to come in for another round of approx. 12 sessions, even though the original quote was for approx. only 8-10 sessions), until I finally ‘got it’ that there were no significant measurable results and I didn’t have the money to waste on this experiment. Also, I did not like how there was no professional follow-up by email or phone to see how I—as a client—was doing after nearly a year of not returning to continue the treatments. While I’ve no doubt the clinicians are very busy, that personal touch (if it’s genuinely caring) does make a difference.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Paul Swingle's response
We are really sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience at our Clinic or that you did not receive a call from us. We are committed to follow up with all clients that stop treatment and we are very sorry you did not hear from us. We want to assure you we are never too busy for our clients, and we really want to make it up to you. If you wish to contact Joanna, the Clinic's manager, we would love to speak with you about what we can do for you. You may reach her by phone or email at 604-608-0444 or admin@swingleclinic.com.Thank you for your honest feedback. We really appreciate it and we look forward to become even better at providing the best experience possible to our valued clients. Sincerely, the Swingle Clinic

Submitted July 9, 2015