Ratings for Dr. David Riske

Dr. Riske has been my doctor since 2006 when we moved to Beaumont. He has always provided me with very good care and advice. He has referred me to excellent specialists more then once. I rarely have to wait in the office more than a couple of minutes before being taken down to the room to meet him, and the office staff are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Riske promised follow up if tests were negative. No follow up and instead made a crack about going to see my psychiatrist instead. Unimpressed.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Sorry to be a blemish on his oh so perfect rating but I was so unimpressed eventually by this doctor and his Jack if a backbone . He so easily stripped me of my individual rights to be a pain free chronic back pain sufferer when manipulated by one of his frontend staff that obviously had taken a personal stance on my situation . It was so apparent by how rudely I was treated by this individual when making appointments and especially when trying to see a doctor when Riske went on holiday and didn't ensure that my prescription was capable of making appointment it through his vacation period. She seemed to run the show around there manipulating not only him but other doctors as well.my advice would be to lose the cancer in the staff and grow a backbone and get both sides of a story before you decide not to see a patient through and leave HIM in a horrible predicament.sincerely "unimpressed" .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Riske has been my Dr. since 1988 when we moved to Beaumont. He has always provided me with very prompt and efficient diagnosis or what ails me plus he gives very good advice. He has referred me for surgery more then once and always does follow ups. Very good Dr.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Riske for around 18 years.. He's always been amazing to deal, very prompt and easy to get into.. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr.Riskie has been my doctor for 9 years, he is simply the best I had been to many doctors before I found him and none of them even come close to him, dr.riskie has so much compassion and he truly cares about his patients. Dr.Riskie makes you feel very comfortable , iam 35 and I don't no what i will do when he retires it will be a very sad day to lose such a wonderful doctor. Dr.Riskie has helped me not only with my medical issues but he also takes the time to listen and help me with day to day issues.He is so patient I just can't say enough wonderful words about this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Riske has been our family doctor for 18 years. For almost two decades he has listened with patience and sincerity. He's handled every matter, big or small, with the utmost of professionalism (this includes his staff as well). He listens, he explains, he is soft spoken, and professional. We've always felt comfortable and at ease; never rushed. He has called us at home in the evenings and also on weekends. We have the comfort of knowing that we are in the best of hands. I would drive to the ends of the earth to see Dr. Riske. It is not often you find a doctor of this caliber and when he retires, sadly, it will be the end of an era.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I have reccommended Dr. Riske to friends and family. That is how pleased I am with him as our family Doctor. He is always very punctual with appointments, and extremely knowledgeable. He has terrific "specialist" contacts and is not afraid to use them, but doesn't abuse them either. Our family has been going to Dr. Riske for about 12 years and we are so fortunate to have such a great Doctor right in our own back yard.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Riske has been my doctor for a few years and has been great. Never waiting long to see.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Riske has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember. In recent years, I have come across information about the history and current trends of modern medicine that has resulted in my questioning much about the validity of modern medical practices. However, I know that medicine is run by people, and that most people are overall, good. Dr. Riske is one of those people, and he always has suggestions for your medical problems that are reasonable. He doesn't just jump to prescribe drugs, and always suggests more down to earth solutions before resorting to the use of costly prescription medications.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011