Ratings for Dr. Gina Zuniga

I thought she was very good. I am 71 years old and I still go to her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I have seen every doctor at Contemporary Woman's care. I have my favorites but all are excellent dr's. The practice is very very busy and when they are with you, they make you feel like you important. Dr Zuniga is a great addition to the office and Ive seen her a few times and each time she was very helpful and caring. Dr Graf delivered my child and was excellent. Dr Wimmer I saw for years as my primary and the guys are very awsome. I recommened seeing anyone at this practice and both offices are wonderful, been to both.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Can't stand her! Told me I would lose my baby because her heart beat was five beats under the normal at 6wks gestation. This was my first pregnancy. She was cold and flakey. I did my own research and tore her a new one when I went back a week later. I had to see all the docs in the practice and she was the worst one!!! The day of my induction she was like ooo I didn't know you were here?? I was like I have been here for 3 hours and I am scheduled for today, it really shouldn't have been a surprise, Duh!!! With my second I stayed away from her the whole pregnancy. My recommendation is anyone in the practice but her, Dr. Graf is my favorite, then Dr.Surmeli, then Dr.Sadural, then Dr. Wimmer, the medical assistants and last and least Dr. Zuniga if there is no one else.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I have been with this practice for years. My c-section done by zuniga was excellent. My second one she wasn't on call and it does not look nearly as good. I went back for my regular check up and went for an exam, nobody ever called me back with the results; I called and found I have have problems but she never told me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

My husband and I conceived after a year by IVF with twins. I wanted to make sure I chose the right docs. After reading all the reviews for Dr. Zuniga, I was freaked out that she was mean but the other 3 docs in the practice had great reviews so we made an apt with them. Only intake apt. we could get was with Dr. Zuniga and I had MANY questions and was afraid she wouldn't answer them as efficiently as I wanted. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Dr. Zuniga took her time with us, answered every question until I was satisfied and wasn't afraid to say when she didn't know an answer (to a rather obscure question I had). She has a slightly nervous personality so I can understand how she might be misinterpreted to have not-so-great bedside, but that was not my experience at all. We liked her very much and if she is the least likeable in the group, I am very relieved that I made a great choice. Our apt took a lot of time so maybe that's why the long waits sometimes. Very nice,friendly

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

She is one of the best always have different options as well as listen attentively. i am very pleased with her care

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I think Dr. Zuniga was very nice and her staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm surprised to hear all the negative comments about her. She was willing to answer as many questions and had a great bedside manner! She was quick and made the time as comfortable as possible! I would deffinitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

The Dr. was very rude and insisted I did not have a cervex. I had to go for many tests that concluded that I did infact have a cervex. She was very rude and failed to answer my questions. I do not recommend anyone go to her or to this practice. The Kearny staff is rude and not very organized.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Hello, i just thought other people should be aware of the experience i had with dr zuniga as well as her staff ! I was in chronic pain for months ahe had me on pain meds performed a hysterectomy on me never showed up to check on my status. The week before the surgery she mentioned she would have to wing me off the pain meds , well let me just tell you after the surgery she contacted my MD and told him i had a problem and did absolutely nothing to help after i trusted her ! I was in withdrawl for days ...she is awful and a liar has no compassion and only cares about money. Her staff is even worse , when i called and asked for her to call me back the lady implied i can not break her arm to call you back i said i think it is really said that she is abandoning her patient when she knows what the problem is and is aware of what she needs to do ! A counseking center said it is her job to wing me off the pain pills and had no righ to reach my md !A terrible doctor !

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Well Dr. Zuniga has been my GYN for quite a few years and as I age I realize, she's not the one for me. When being tested you think "no news is good news". Come to find out, she doesn't tell you ANY NEWS after testing. I've had mammograms, ultrasounds, and MRIs of the breast with no call to give me results. I had to find out on my own after reading reports about 2 YRS LATER, that I had a gazillion cyst in my breast. SHE NEVER MENTIONED THIS TO ME. No phone call, no snail mail, NOTHING. Well, she's getting fired. She's very nice, but with these kind of ethics I could live without. My 36DDD dense breasts need better attention than what she can provide. STAFF...please that's another comment box. In a nutshell, THE WORST, unknowledgable, and LAZY.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Gina Zuniga's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1999)