Ratings for Dr. Hayder Mahdi

The staff are terrible, so rude and disrespectful. Never go to this office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

the staff are so awful, the nurses are so terrible

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I've been going to see Dr. Mahdi for years ever since he took over for the previous GP. Dr. Mahdi is thorough, understanding and takes the time to make sure you understand everything that's going on and completely open to questions and concerns. He makes your visit very calm and he always enters the room with a smile and a positive attitude at all times.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Mahdi since 2002 and even after my move to Brantford I still drive to see him once a month. He is the Best , hands down to have as your doctor, he is Kind, Patient and understanding to your needs , he makes you feel like you are just not a number. He is up-to-date on Knowledge of new procedures and medications. He will refer you to X-rays, etc. etc and get to the root of your problem. I cannot say enough about this Doctor !! Very compassionate with his patients. His staff is very accommendating and will try their best to fit you in whenever there is FREE space available, but they cannot do miracles! So please be kind and courteous to his staff because they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with as far as scheduling goes. Carolyn is amazing!!!! You will not be disappointed in having Dr. Mahdi as your family Doctor, I would give him a 10 !!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I love Dr Mahdi but his staff is often very rude and getting a hold of his office is too often a little hard for me. Usually I have to call multiple times before I get an answer and the secretary is usually very snippy when you do speak to either of them. Also every time I leave a voicemail for them to call me back they never do.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

This Doctor is outstanding- his soft skills are exceptional!! He listens/he cares and he is thorough- My family is blessed to have him in our lives

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Mahdi is an amazing Dr. We have been seeing him for years and he has always been compassionate and kind. I feel blessed to have him as my dr. My issue is with his staff. They are often rude. I understand that they probably field many calls and issues with the patients each day, but taking it out on the people who go to Dr. Mahdi isn't fair.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Doctor Mahdi for over ten years.He is thorough and I like the fact that he takes the time to listen,However,the 2 ladies he has as secretaries are NOT the nicest.Recently had an emergency and she would not let me speak to the Doctor and said they were booked for the next 4 days.im sure they could have squeezed in an extra 15 minutes somewhere!!.This is NOT the first time I have had a problem with this secretary.Very disappointed as it has left me no other alternative then to find another Doctor.And yes...you know who you are!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I can not imagine a better doctor? Dr. Mahdi is incredibly compassionate, helpful and always willing to help in any way. So fortunate that Dr. Mahdi treats my entire family.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Madhi and his staff are all amazing,, best Dr. I have ever had,, I am so glad he is younger than I am, this way I won't have to find another Dr. while I am here on this precious earth.. :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017