Ratings for Dr. Hayder Mahdi

I love Dr Mahdi but his staff is often very rude and getting a hold of his office is too often a little hard for me. Usually I have to call multiple times before I get an answer and the secretary is usually very snippy when you do speak to either of them. Also every time I leave a voicemail for them to call me back they never do.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

This Doctor is outstanding- his soft skills are exceptional!! He listens/he cares and he is thorough- My family is blessed to have him in our lives

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Mahdi is an amazing Dr. We have been seeing him for years and he has always been compassionate and kind. I feel blessed to have him as my dr. My issue is with his staff. They are often rude. I understand that they probably field many calls and issues with the patients each day, but taking it out on the people who go to Dr. Mahdi isn't fair.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have been a patient of Doctor Mahdi for over ten years.He is thorough and I like the fact that he takes the time to listen,However,the 2 ladies he has as secretaries are NOT the nicest.Recently had an emergency and she would not let me speak to the Doctor and said they were booked for the next 4 days.im sure they could have squeezed in an extra 15 minutes somewhere!!.This is NOT the first time I have had a problem with this secretary.Very disappointed as it has left me no other alternative then to find another Doctor.And yes...you know who you are!!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I can not imagine a better doctor? Dr. Mahdi is incredibly compassionate, helpful and always willing to help in any way. So fortunate that Dr. Mahdi treats my entire family.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Madhi and his staff are all amazing,, best Dr. I have ever had,, I am so glad he is younger than I am, this way I won't have to find another Dr. while I am here on this precious earth.. :)

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Although the front desk staff seems to be very helpful and friendly one day and very unpleasant the next, it is worth putting up with for such an amazing doctor! Doctor Mahdi is amazing, caring and always professional. He always takes the time and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Mahdi is the best doctor I have ever had! Very knowledgable, friendly, compassionate and thorough!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Mahdi is very professional, knowledgeable ad caring. Very friendly and gives excellent advise.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Hes the family doctor for my entire household. He has saved the lives of my uncle by noticing an obscure condition and he also helped me manage my rare chronic illness. He is a wonderful, kind man. He is such a great listener and it's never awkward telling him anything.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016