Ratings for Dr. Hayder Mahdi

A caring and very knowledgeable doctor. He follows up diligently and support the patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

The two nurses are a real problem. They are rude and disrespectful and lazy!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

The best Doctor and staff, caring, knowledgeable, helpful, understanding. Doctor Mahdi never rashes you, he listens to you and makes you feel comfortable even though you are there with problems and concerns. Every time I leave a message, Carolyn calls me back shortly. I highly recommend Dr. Mahdi. My son goes to Dr. Mahdi as well and he couldn’t be happier. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr. Mahdi has been my family doctor for the past 14 years. He genuniely cares about his patients and it shows. He is also great with kids! A rare treasure, you would be hard pressed to find a better health care provider. Would highly recommend. Special shout out to Carolyn - wish she was there full time (the absolute best at taking blood) and fitting you into Dr. Madhi's busy schedule.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

The staff are terrible, so rude and disrespectful. Never go to this office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

the staff are so awful, the nurses are so terrible

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I've been going to see Dr. Mahdi for years ever since he took over for the previous GP. Dr. Mahdi is thorough, understanding and takes the time to make sure you understand everything that's going on and completely open to questions and concerns. He makes your visit very calm and he always enters the room with a smile and a positive attitude at all times.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Mahdi since 2002 and even after my move to Brantford I still drive to see him once a month. He is the Best , hands down to have as your doctor, he is Kind, Patient and understanding to your needs , he makes you feel like you are just not a number. He is up-to-date on Knowledge of new procedures and medications. He will refer you to X-rays, etc. etc and get to the root of your problem. I cannot say enough about this Doctor !! Very compassionate with his patients. His staff is very accommendating and will try their best to fit you in whenever there is FREE space available, but they cannot do miracles! So please be kind and courteous to his staff because they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with as far as scheduling goes. Carolyn is amazing!!!! You will not be disappointed in having Dr. Mahdi as your family Doctor, I would give him a 10 !!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I love Dr Mahdi but his staff is often very rude and getting a hold of his office is too often a little hard for me. Usually I have to call multiple times before I get an answer and the secretary is usually very snippy when you do speak to either of them. Also every time I leave a voicemail for them to call me back they never do.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

This Doctor is outstanding- his soft skills are exceptional!! He listens/he cares and he is thorough- My family is blessed to have him in our lives

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017