Ratings for Dr. Dwight D. Baker

Dr. Dwight Baker is the BEST out there.I love my teeth and love to smile, now that my teeth are fixed. The staff and everyone who works there are super nice.Thank you all so much for everything you have done for me.:)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

My smile is AMAZING! People always comment on my perfect teeth. He did a wonderful job with braces very quickly, and even filled in gaps that I wanted to so each tooth is the PERFECT shape, and even shaped the teeth to not be jagged...they are straight lines! The permanent retainer behind the teeth is necessary for all and I'm so glad he does that. He is very thorough I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

I thought he was an AMAZING orthodontist! He is super friendly and knows exactly what you need! I had my braces for about 2 1/2 years but I needed it due to complications with my teeth, not his fault at all! I saw him in the store once and he remembered me by name and I think he knows each patient and truely cares about each of them! GREAT GUY and GREAT ORTHO!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Actually an ORTHODONTIST, but this site doesn't present that option. I was pleased with my end-result, but it took SIX years! The discoloration and weakness of my teeth after braces were totally inappropriate, and it has taken far too long to recover.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2004