Ratings for Dr. Matthew Kilmurry

Look https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2016/2016onsc7749/2016onsc7749.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAIa2lsbXVycnkAAAAAAQ&resultIndex=1 https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2007/2007canlii23492/2007canlii23492.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAHc2hhcmtleQAAAAAB&resultIndex=2 https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onca/doc/2009/2009onca265/2009onca265.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAHc2hhcmtleQAAAAAB&resultIndex=7 These two guys, Kilmurry and Sharkey are jokers. These serious complications are only the tip of the iceberg. Other doctors, anesthetists, nurses are afraid to work with them for fear of being sued and would not send their loved ones to them. Their incompetence is being covered up by others which is a serious patient safety concern for all of the hurt and damage they are causing to patients and their families.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

This a**hole has been injuring patients for many years and causing them and their families great anguish and grief. His arrogance is only superseded by his incompetence. He has screwed up many surgeries from what I have been told by staff at the hospital where he works. He bascically killed my wife who had to be sent out of town but it was too late to save her. When he is questioned he has a volatile temper. A real Jekyll and Hyde character. The local hospital has been covering up for him and deceiving patients and should be ashamed for this illegal activity. he needs a good kick in the a**.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

great doctor. walked through total process with me and made me feel comfortable with my surgery. took my tumor out and made sure I was healing well

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Had a procedure done by Dr. Kilmurry on Tuesday at Grand River Hospital in Kitchener, Ontario. Very impressed with Dr. Kilmurry and his amazing nurses. Procedure went without a hitch and I could not have faired better even though I arrived late due to an error on my behalf and Onstar directing us to the wrong hospital. Thank you to a very patient Dr. Kilmurry. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Couldn't help me. Rushed 10 patients through. Told me my issue was muscle skeletal..no help at all

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Kilmurry performed lung surgery on me.dr Kilmurry saved my life.thanks doc

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I was referred to him for a bronchial issue and found him helpful, encouraging and very knowledgeable ...I am happy to know I am dealing with a professional...am glad he is here in Kitchener

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Kilmurry has been my surgeon for 8 years. He's been a blessing to me. Because of him I've lived 8 years longer than expected. Joanne, his assistant is the kindess women I've might. So professional + helpful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cindy

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I read the reviews and almost cancelled my surgery. I was mortified at what I read. I decided to go and see for myself and cancel after first visit. In the meantime I went to the shouldice clinic to compare. Much to my surprise, the clinic was not for me as it didnt feel right. My appointment with Dr. Kilmurry went perfect despite the fact I was going to cancel. I analysed everything and looked for evidence of what was posted about him and his office. Not only did I not find any, I actually liked him and his staff. He was professional, kind and left me the great impression. I cancelled the clinic surgery and booked with Dr Kilmurry on Nov 4,2015. The experience at ST Marys was fabulous. I was up the next day and moving around. My scar was almost invisible within 3 weeks. I would rate this experience 10 out of 10. I had to come out and post this because I was scared through the whole process because of these bad reviews. Truth here is for it was excellent and I booked to see him again in a year for regular colonoscopy. Thank you Dr. Kilmurry!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016