Ratings for Dr. Matthew Kilmurry

Don't ever get any kind of surgery done by Kilmurry or at St. Mary's hospital. Not only was the surgery done wrong then covered up, but the staff at St. Mary's hospital was a complete joke. They told my grandfather that the extreme pain in his legs were from "arthritis" when he was having a serious heart attack which then lead to his kidneys failing, which then lead to his death. Everything that could possibly go wrong after surgery went wrong and I am certain this never would have happened if he never got his lung surgery done by Killmurry. My grandfather would have lived for another fifteen years or more if his life wasn't cut short by Dr. Kilmurry. I wouldn't wish the amount of pain and suffering me and my family have endured on anyone. Complete butcher. Dr. Kilmurry ruins lives.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My surgery wasn't 100% successful however I would still highly recommend Dr.Kilmurry. He informed me of the entire procedure to my stomach surgery, so I was well aware of all the benifits and risks. He was patient and also listened to what I had to say. While in hospital, he dropped in daily to see how I was doing, even if for a moment to see if I needed anything and how my pain was. I was very impressed by this! My surgery helped quite a bit, however I think I may need a little touch up to complete the job. I phoned in to let them know I had further problems, and I was booked back in right away. His receptionist is amazing.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Our son had emergency appendectomy.....he explained it all with patience to us and him (kid is only 11) and followed up. We felt confident and well taken care of throughout the process. Thank you !

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I wish that we newer went in his office. He is the reason why is our life stressful for the last 7 years. If I have to go to him for any reason or die I'll chose death.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Had hernia surgery done by Dr. Kilmurry. He is friendly, answers any questions you have, and is great at what he does. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

My husband has been with Dr Kilmurry for 2 years now and had his 2nd recurrence of cancer and had surgery on dec 16/16. There was a few complications which can happen to anyone in surgery. My husband had major surgery and was in st marys for 66 days. Dr Kilmurry is the reason my husband is still here. The whole experience was scarey but every day I left the hospital knowing he had the best doctor and the best care with all the nurses , the RT staff, the ICU staff. My husband is still here because of the care from Dr Kilmurry! . Thank you to all at St Marys.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had a very good experience with appendix removal by Dr. Kilmurry

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

great doctor. walked through total process with me and made me feel comfortable with my surgery. took my tumor out and made sure I was healing well

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Had a procedure done by Dr. Kilmurry on Tuesday at Grand River Hospital in Kitchener, Ontario. Very impressed with Dr. Kilmurry and his amazing nurses. Procedure went without a hitch and I could not have faired better even though I arrived late due to an error on my behalf and Onstar directing us to the wrong hospital. Thank you to a very patient Dr. Kilmurry. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Couldn't help me. Rushed 10 patients through. Told me my issue was muscle skeletal..no help at all

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016