Ratings for Dr. Matthew Kilmurry

I wish that we newer went in his office. He is the reason why is our life stressful for the last 7 years. If I have to go to him for any reason or die I'll chose death.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Had hernia surgery done by Dr. Kilmurry. He is friendly, answers any questions you have, and is great at what he does. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

My husband has been with Dr Kilmurry for 2 years now and had his 2nd recurrence of cancer and had surgery on dec 16/16. There was a few complications which can happen to anyone in surgery. My husband had major surgery and was in st marys for 66 days. Dr Kilmurry is the reason my husband is still here. The whole experience was scarey but every day I left the hospital knowing he had the best doctor and the best care with all the nurses , the RT staff, the ICU staff. My husband is still here because of the care from Dr Kilmurry! . Thank you to all at St Marys.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had a very good experience with appendix removal by Dr. Kilmurry

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Look https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2016/2016onsc7749/2016onsc7749.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAIa2lsbXVycnkAAAAAAQ&resultIndex=1 https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2007/2007canlii23492/2007canlii23492.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAHc2hhcmtleQAAAAAB&resultIndex=2 https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onca/doc/2009/2009onca265/2009onca265.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAHc2hhcmtleQAAAAAB&resultIndex=7 These two guys, Kilmurry and Sharkey are jokers. These serious complications are only the tip of the iceberg. Other doctors, anesthetists, nurses are afraid to work with them for fear of being sued and would not send their loved ones to them. Their incompetence is being covered up by others which is a serious patient safety concern for all of the hurt and damage they are causing to patients and their families.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

This a**hole has been injuring patients for many years and causing them and their families great anguish and grief. His arrogance is only superseded by his incompetence. He has screwed up many surgeries from what I have been told by staff at the hospital where he works. He bascically killed my wife who had to be sent out of town but it was too late to save her. When he is questioned he has a volatile temper. A real Jekyll and Hyde character. The local hospital has been covering up for him and deceiving patients and should be ashamed for this illegal activity. he needs a good kick in the a**.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

great doctor. walked through total process with me and made me feel comfortable with my surgery. took my tumor out and made sure I was healing well

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Had a procedure done by Dr. Kilmurry on Tuesday at Grand River Hospital in Kitchener, Ontario. Very impressed with Dr. Kilmurry and his amazing nurses. Procedure went without a hitch and I could not have faired better even though I arrived late due to an error on my behalf and Onstar directing us to the wrong hospital. Thank you to a very patient Dr. Kilmurry. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Couldn't help me. Rushed 10 patients through. Told me my issue was muscle skeletal..no help at all

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Kilmurry performed lung surgery on me.dr Kilmurry saved my life.thanks doc

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016