Ratings for Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden

I always have to wait at least 30-45 minutes in this clinic no matter what doctor I see. The front staff is very rude and unfriendly. it really puts a bad taste in your mouth. The doctor and NP's are great, but I will be looking elsewhere due to lack of respect for their patient's time. Google the clinic and you will see lots of reviews about it.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Briden is very knowledgeable and top notch! She has a warm friendly personality and puts you at ease. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

They make you watch Fox News ! She charge over $3000 to remove a small basal cell that took 10 minutes

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Briden is notoriously an hour to two hours late. Incredibly rude to keep people waiting. Her patients are subjected to watching Fox news in the lobby. Asked receptionist if we could turn channel or it down she said no. Costs for a simple basal cell removal were astronomical. Over $1500.00. Will never return.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Excellent doctor. However, one sided political choice of tv channel results in waiting room feeling like an indoctrination room.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Knowledgeable but you will have to WAIT a LONG time to see Dr. Briden. I think it is very disrespectful on her part.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Briden performed skin cancer surgery on my face and the results are phenomenal. She is a gifted and talented physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Waited for 2 hours and still didn't get in. I've resorted to using the PA.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I waited 2 hours, and lost a substitute teaching job because of it. I tried to nicely address this issue as I thought I should, called, talked to staff, but her comment was simply "she got what she needed. What I needed was a body scan, she took a deep cut on my back as she wasn't sure if it was problematic. I had to go back to another dermatologist. They looked and I could tell they were surprised at the scar which still exits and nothing was wrong. Her background at the U doesn't seem to transfer to competent in her field. It seems like she is more concerned with getting money for cosmetic products.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Briden and her staff are attentive and informative but they consistently run 1-2 hours behind schedule. If you have other plans on your appointment day, I would suggest rescheduling them.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental