Ratings for Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden

Knowledgeable but you will have to WAIT a LONG time to see Dr. Briden. I think it is very disrespectful on her part.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Briden performed skin cancer surgery on my face and the results are phenomenal. She is a gifted and talented physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Waited for 2 hours and still didn't get in. I've resorted to using the PA.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I waited 2 hours, and lost a substitute teaching job because of it. I tried to nicely address this issue as I thought I should, called, talked to staff, but her comment was simply "she got what she needed. What I needed was a body scan, she took a deep cut on my back as she wasn't sure if it was problematic. I had to go back to another dermatologist. They looked and I could tell they were surprised at the scar which still exits and nothing was wrong. Her background at the U doesn't seem to transfer to competent in her field. It seems like she is more concerned with getting money for cosmetic products.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Briden and her staff are attentive and informative but they consistently run 1-2 hours behind schedule. If you have other plans on your appointment day, I would suggest rescheduling them.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Hi My name is Traci Quiggle , I have been seeing Dr. Briden on and off for many reasons since I was probably 17/18. I am now 45. Sure there might have bn a few times I had to wait ,perhaps it was a busy day. I tell you one thing I would sit in that lobby with gratitude that I'm having the opportunity to see such a great ,caring,remarkable dermatologist! Its all in perception also. If you see the bigger picture of what your trying to accomplish that 30 mins becomes irrelevant ! If Dr. Briden didn't care when I moved out of state and came bk for an appointment ten years later .HOW do you explain her recognizing me ? Thank you Dr . Briden for all that you do:)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I waited over an hour and watched Dr Biden talk to her employees about upcoming events they could attend together rather than having her take patients in the back. Poor service and people can expect to wait a minimum of 30 minutes. She thinks her time is more important than her patients. Would not suggest to others.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Please don't go here if you want cosmetic injections. Dr. Briden charges 5 times the amount at cosmetic procedure clinics and she allows her observing residents to do the injections without patient consent. She and a resident did 15 botox injections into my forehead (I think it was to give the resident experience) and I experienced very severe droopy eyelids for at least 2 weeks. I could barely open my eyes! I've since gone to a clinic that specializes in cosmetic procedures and have learned that she was completely inexperienced in injections and how overinjecting will create the sideeffects I experienced. Luckily it wasn't worse. Don't go here!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Saw her twice and she kept me waiting 2 hrs both times. Her staff said that is the norm for her. It was a basic mole removal.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Marie Elizabeth Briden's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN