Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Grant

Will NEVER recommend Grant...he is a Rude Jackass who makes false accusations!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Grant is great. I had some foot neuropathy and back issues that he has helped me with. He is an M.D., but is open to natural healing options also. I would rate him 5/5 on everything. I find him to be easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. As a health care provider also, I have sent many patients to him with good success.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I have seen Dr. Grant for treatment with some back problems that I have been dealing with for some time. He is very knowledgeable, and takes time with me every visit. Most doctors that I have seen are in and out roughly around 20 minutes, and Dr. Grant provides me with adequate time to discuss my concerns, as well as provide me with the help I need. I have paid a fee one time, and that was when I failed to give my 24-48 hour notice to his staff. Overall, I find his office quiet and friendly. I give him a good rating.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Charges $50.00 for appointments missed even if you are a patient who calls to reschedule. Will not easily release your medical records.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey S. Grant's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1995)

MB Health