Ratings for Dr. Michael Hirt

Dr. hurt is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have a lot of medical issues and he is been able to diagnose all of them which other doctors had not been able to do. I feel like he has saved my life. I always go in with my questions written down and he answers all my questions before I leave. He has never given up on me even though I've been seeing him since 1995. What's refreshing about him is he doesn't act like he 's God, we work on my health issues together as a team. Yes it is hard to get into see him but that's because he has so many patients that love him it's hard to get an appointment. For me that's the sign of a good doctor, not a bad one.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I think he's great! He suggests his Suppliments. No one forces you to buy them.. I believe integrated medicine is the way to go. The blood work gives you a starting point and benchmark. Why wouldn't you want to have as much information as you can about your health.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Supplement pushing, over prescribing quack. Gotta sell a lot to afford that car, right?

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

The problem with Dr Michael Hirt is that he think he is god and cares about making money. The staff are rude as well. 6 months waiting list for new patients, you need to keep calling and calling. Doctor is too busy with little time.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Years ago was terrfic but now it is weeks to get apointments or get lab results even though he was an owner of the lab. He pushes his own brand of suppliments and orders tests that insurance rarely pays for, often because the science does't support the need. The wait isusually over an hour. He is personable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

If you want a doctor who runs too many tests, misdiagnoses you and then tries to sell you hundreds of dollars of supplements then this is the doctor for you. After 2 years with him I feel like it was one giant Ponzi Scheme.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Very unsatisfied with my experience. Felt more like a cattle call than a Dr whom wanted to take time with me:( Also, very experience tests and that I felt were unnecessary. If you go, prepared to open your wallet wide because it feels like that is all he wants to do is charge up the A** for products, tests, and supplements!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Some people are obviously looking for a quick fix to a problem that took a long time to get there in the first place - mostly through neglect or denial! Dr. Hirt uses both western meds as well as supplements and vitamins when needed to boost the immune system or treat the whole body. I had a blood disorder and within weeks brought my blood count up to safe levels and other related problems are completely gone. I highly recommend Dr. Hirt for all levels of Internal Medicine and family practice.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

When you have Dr. Hirt's attention it is undivided and I think he's one of the inately smartest doctors I have ever had. His assessments are incredible and he caught my cancer while other doctors had ignored the lab results. (The cancer was successfully treated.) He suggests the supplements. Buying them is not required. It is also true that the follow up is not always what it should be. Too much turnover in his staff...they could be better trained, perhaps. But Kim and Lorinda are tops.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Michael Hirt's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Providence