Ratings for Dr. Ron Fast

I love Dr. Fast. His staff is always welcoming and friendly. I never have to wait long. When I get in to see him I do not feel like he is rushing through my visit. He genuinely wants to know how I am doing and what issues I am having and when I ask questions he takes the time answer them and explain the science behind it without being condescending. Would recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Ron is the man. I hobbled into the Office and walked out feeling good.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I recommend Dr Fast to all my friends and family. He helped me a lot with my back issues. Since I started seeing him I am almost pain free. He is also very friendly and always greets you with a big smile. Also his staff is great, always very helpful, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I cannot say enough about Dr. Fast and his office staff. I have been seeing Dr. Fast for approximately 18 years and have never seen him anything other than pleasant and positive. Ron is a true professional and has the kind of bed-side manner that should be a model for all health care professionals. He is a strong man with a gentle touch when required. I highly recommend any and all to experience Fast Chiropractic. I always leave feeling better than when I arrived!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Fast is professional and helpful. His office is always accommodating when I need help. His work is the best I have experienced and I have seen 3 other chiros in the past. I highly recommend Dr. Fast.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Ron is an incredible chiropractor who is both knowledgeable and caring. He has helped our family heal quickly, and is also thorough in his explanation of the issue at hand and the treatment. Does not push unnecessary treatment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Very knowledgable and caring doctor. Is never too booked up to get me in on short notice and I still do not have to wait more than a few minutes. Is not the least bit judgemental toward those of us who are in less than optimum physical condition and does not push his or others' services upon his patients. I look forward to my treatment.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Very friendly, extremely knowledgable and makes you feel as though you are his only patient by his caring approach. Always feel better physically and emotionally after a visit. For years I have suffered with shoulder and neck problems but after only a couple visits, I was feeling so much better. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Dr. Ron Fast's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• German

• National University Of Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)