Ratings for Dr. Francine Fradella

After over 25 years of going to my obgyn, I had a medical emergency and was promptly told they no longer accept my insurance..., So I was forced to find another obgyn. I was referred to Dr. Fradella by an acquaintance. Big mistake! Dr, Fradella seemed nice enough, but was not thorough. She sent me for blood work, and took a sample for biopsy. After numerous calls to her office to inquire about the results and leaving several messages without a call back, i continued to call and received the biopsy results, but not the blood work, they claimed they did not receive it yet ( results were sent to them within 3 days by Quest!) FINALLY I had to obtain my blood work report from Quest and faxed it to their office! And this was after 2 weeks of calling the doctor's office! Finally, i was sent for a pelvic sonogram and when I called for the results, I was told that once the Dr, reviews it, she would call me depending on the findings otherwise she does not generally call the patient...what?? I have abnormal bleeding! No follow up? My issues are with her staff, they are horrible! Who supervises them? Certainly not Dr. Fradella! (Shame on her!) Finally after over a month with this unprofessional office, I obtained all of the test results (on my own) without the help of this horrible office, and found another doctor! I again feel like I am good hands! Good riddance Dr. Fradella and your horrible staff! !

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

After 15+ years as a patient i was going to start tying for my first child. I told her this at an appointment and she failed to inform me she no longer delivers. So after already becoming pregnant they try to get me to see her colleagues, I was so upset, 9 could have built a relationship with another ob once I was thinking of starting my family had I known, so last minute after being preg already I had to rush to find new docs as her colleagues did deliver at the hospital I wanted. On top of that recently my sister went (also been a patient for over 10 yrs) and they charged her a copay even though she stated more then once she didn't have one(she didn't have the card on her) my mother- a former patient for 15 yrs before relocating) is the primary insured and sent a copy of the card via email, Christine still made a fuss so my sister paid (trying not to be confrontational) and said once she had the email to call her. My sister had to call back for test results and also asked for a refund as it was confirmed she wasn't supposed to pay a copay. Christine instead of just apologizing was trying to talk her way out of the fact that she had never checked her email(she claims she didn't get it even though my mother had the sent email that says delivered and confirmed she had the right email) and when my sister was trying to explain you shouldn't have charged me before you confirmed- her response was and I quote "I don't care what your trying to say" and then hung up on her- without giving her, her test results! - which were important as she had just been in the hospital with pelvic pain. Christine has had compliments on reviews before. I don't know why dr Ferdella keeps her as an employee when she has so many problems with patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Went in for an annual exam and was charged for an additional "sick" visit because she asked me if I wanted to renew my prescription for birth control. Apparently discussing birth control calls for being billed $30 for an additional visit. She is a very nice woman but that is just ridiculous.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I've been going here for 2 years. Not once was I sent for a sono or any type of blood work. I'm 53 on birth control and still get a heavy period every two weeks. Obviously there is something wrong and I've been complaining over a year. Well I went elsewhere to find out I have an oversized uterus and a fibroid that the size of a 4 month pregnancy. I CAN SAFELY SAY I WILL NOT BE RETURNING

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Never go here, i just switched to bethpage GYNO and I was there in and out for 15 minutes opposed to Dr Fradellas office where i waited over 2 hours. SHE SUCKS

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Do NOT bother, I have been a patient of Dr. Fradella for over 5 years. Every appointment I have waited over an hour to see her but, I waited anyway because it was always routine. This past month I went for a routine and as she did the breast test she noticed nipple discharge. Her reaction was “ Oh, I don't know what this is, I’ve never seen this” I’m 30 years old so naturally I freaked out. She did call Zwanger and Pesiri to have me run over for a breast sonogram. So, I left the office with no possible theory and once I got to Zwanger the radiologist said I have an enlarged duct. I then had to call two days in a row to get in touch with Dr. Fradella for the results and eventually I spoke to her nurse. The nurse said the breast sonogram showed nothing. My mouth dropped because that’s not what the radiologist said to me. After the blood test she recommended, I once again had to call. The nurse told me my testosterone levels were higher. I asked what does that mean and she said “ Let me ask the doctor” once she returned to the phone she said maybe you’ll have an irregular period ( which I don’t and never had). They did recommend me to a surgeon who would see me at the end of February. This all happened in the beginning of January. Enough was enough! I called Dr. Holden ( I highly recommend) he took one look at the discharge and told me what the radiologist told me and said I am sending you to the breast surgeon today. With in one day I had the answers to what was going on. He did not act as if what was happening to me was something he’s never seen. I went to the breast surgeon that day and an MRI and more blood work was scheduled that day. After that long day, Dr. Holden called me to ask how everything went and assured me of the next steps. Have I heard from Dr. Fradella? No, the breast sonogram was enough for her. When in actuality I may need a procedure.She made a big mistake. This is not someone you want delivering your child. I will be calling to get my files transferred. As a woman, if something worries you about your breast. Your doctor should take it seriously. She has not made one call to discuss next steps.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

First off this office is a complete dump. The air conditioning is off and it smells. I waited forever for the dr to come in. Do not come here!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I went to Dr Fradella for a yearly exam she was rude and nasty. Her knowledge is lacking, she is really the worst Dr I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I waited close to 2 hrs in the waiting room and over 40 minutes in the exam room with just the exam gown on. She appears to "stack" her appointments, giving multiple patients the same appointment time. she rushed through my exam, didn't answer any of my questions and never called with my test results. It's been over a month and I've been calling once a week now. They canceled and reschedule my first appointment twice. She's an obgyn but her door says she does lipo and cosmetic procedures. She's very unprofessional. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Love Dr. Fradella! I've been going to her for many years & never have had a problem. She has been kind, understanding & gentle with me. She has always taken time to explain any questions I have had. I have had many gynos in the past as I am 58 years old & I have to say she has been the best one for me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Francine Fradella's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1988)