Ratings for Dr. Barry L. Levin

I received my first appointment within 2 days of calling. Dr. Levin has a wonderful women that runs the office that makes you feel at home. Dr. Levin so wonderful, he answered all my questions and was very thoughtful in his answers. It was a top notch experience. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I found him to be very difficult to work with. The wait time was unbelievable. Nine times out of ten the wait time was at minimum one to two hours. He displayed very little warmth or kindness.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I've been sick I have been seeing dr. Levin for almost three years now and I am completely satisfied with his reviews Ian treatments I am very satisfied with the staff and I think she does a good job

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I think it's rude when a Dr. Tells you to sit in his office while he reads your notes every time you go to him, I. Think he should brief himself on the notes before your visit. Dr. Levine did a lot of tests but never willingly gave me accurate results. He was inpatient with scheduling requests when I had increased seizures and felt my new med was not working. he is dismissive, rude, and I plan to go to Mass. General.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I went to see Levin, he was not helpful, poor listening skills for a doctor but I scheduled another visit which I had to cancel, they scheduled another and they cancelled it and didn't tell me and I received a bill for 30.00 for the cancellation, called them and they removed the fee (I was not going to pay that) I rescheduled and the receptionist called cancelled rescheduled and she cancelled again. I would not recommend this dr. he cancels too many times which means he really isn't all that concerned about your health. I have since disconnected with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

My experience has been very good. He is very thorough during my visits which I believe causes the backlog in the waiting room. He has been very helpful providing referrals. He is a no nonsense doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

He made me wait for 1 1/2 hours one day. My first visit was about the same wait time. I reschedule the appointment, which I needed to cancel. I spoke to someone in the office to cancel and then got a $30 no show bill. Not happy. Not a very patient centered practice and not very respectful of my time. I have better things to do than to sit around an office waiting to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Have seen Dr. Levin a few times. Once he was called in when I had my second seizure and ended up in C.C.U. for a few days. Really didn't form an opinion other than his bed-side manners weren't the best. Had to see him in his office recently. I do not have a history of seizures. I felt that the predisone I was given for Sciata the day before I had my first seizure; was mostly responsible. Dr. Levin however disagrees with this theory. I feel that in this O.V. he did everything he could to disagree with pretty much everything that I said. (Sometimes he wouldn't even let me finish my statement). This is why I have to see another neurologist. My conclusion is that Dr. Levin does not listen to his patient or he just tends to disagree with them. That does not make a good doctor in my book.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I am unsure why the other people rated Barry Levin poorly. I have seen him twice so far (Feb and April 2012) and he was thorough, respectful and treated me very well. He is helping me with painful headaches, and I am very satisfied with his treatment so far. His secretary is also very nice and helpful. Maybe he heard the criticisms and changed??

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

When asked what the results were from the test, there was no result given and to me, it was important to find out. I have other means to get the results now. He made it hard for me to get information. The secretary in the office was rude and I did not like her demeanor. I would not go back to engage with someone like this and will now go to Boston to get a neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr. Barry L. Levin's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA