Ratings for Dr. Mary Wilkerson

Dr. Wilkerson is the best PCP I've had. She has called me at home on a weekend with lab results or to check on me. She is personable and I have always found her to be very knowledgable. I have referred many people to her, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

I'd give anything if I never saw this poor excuse for a doctor. She wasted my time because she had no clue what she was doing. She was just as rude as the other commenters said, and for a doctor she is HUGE. How can that be healthy? How can she expect patients to listen to her advice on health habits when she doesn't even follow her own advice? SHE'S AWFUL. We noticed that she switched practices . . . again. Good luck to anyone who has this one for a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

I agree 100% with the comment above...if you have any choice dont go to her

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Wilkerson is an awful family doctor because she makes patients wait an excessive amount of time, she doesn't return telephone calls, she doesn't disseminate information about test results to patients, she's condescending, and her office and exam rooms are filthy. She's a "do as I say, not as I do" kind of doctor, evidenced by her own unhealthy eating habits. The environment in her office is frenzied, unorganized, hectic, harried, and dirty. NEVER AGAIN will my family members or I pay money to see this physician.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Dr. Mary Wilkerson's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)