You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Trevor Cohen

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

i received excellent care from dr cohen. very professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I had seen his locum prior to an appointment with Dr. Cohen and had stated quite clearly I didn't need a chaperone. On my appointment with Dr. Cohen he invited in this female who couldn't have been more than 25, who was dressed like a hippy and who stood there clearly not knowing how to behave or be respectful. I never went back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Cohen saved my life. Without the surgery he performed I would not be alive today. He's always been an excellent doctor and honestly a fantastic person. Very knowledgeable, punctual, and above all kind.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Cohen performed a D&C on me at VGH and was extremely thorough and knowledgeable to deal with. He is very professional and explained everything in good detail ensuring that I understood what would be happening during the procedure and what to expect post-op. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

After two years of cancer with absolutely no information or communication from the doctors I encountered at the Women's Clinic at VGH, Dr. Cohen was the first one to actually address ME. Ironically, I had had two female doctors before him and was a little apprehensive when I walked in to find him and another man (student) - he made me feel comfortable, and he stayed around, although I'm sure his day was done, to talk to me about the more uncommon type of cancer that I have - which no previous doctor had told me about, and had led me to believe I was essentially fine. Dr. Cohen was honest, helpful, patient, and informative. I'm very lucky to be on the mend, so far, but if things don't continue that way, I will most certainly insist on seeing him again over anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Trevor is a very good gynecologist. I asked and I received. I could not deal another day with constant bleeding and pain and he removed my uterus toot sweet. The only complication is I have less feeling in my right leg from my knee down to my ankle on the inner side. Weird but a small price to pay for feeling mentally and physically better. I had the partial hysterectomy in 2009 and since then have had a breeze of a time with menopause. Its been great. He is a very good doctor and has a good sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

I was late for my appt and he was waiting patiently for me; I walked in without sitting down. In all the referrals I've had, this is the first where an actual EXAM was done! Amazing. He was thorough;shared resources, suggestions and spoke frankly. Unfortunately he's leaving his practice to do study in Vancouver and then go into Oncology. His patients will be fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Excellent doctor, very professional, caring and understanding; even gave me acupuncture to reduce pain. It made all the difference for me. His MOA is also very caring and supportive. Sadly, he is no longer working in Victoria to do my surgery, which I had very high hopes to get done laparoscopically…I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

He gave us as much as information he could and very helpful with medical terminologies. His follow up was great. Very nice doctor probably the best I have met in Canada.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Trevor Cohen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was fantastic. He came highly recommended by a friend who had a hysterectomy. He was so kind and gentle. I highly recommend him. "

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i received excellent care from dr cohen. very professional. "

March 21, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I had seen his locum prior to an appointment with Dr. Cohen and had stated quite clearly I didn't need a chaperone. ..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cohen saved my life. Without the surgery he performed I would not be alive today. He's always been an excellent doctor and honestly a fantastic person. Very ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cohen performed a D&C on me at VGH and was extremely thorough and knowledgeable to deal with. He is very professional and explained everything in good detai..."

August 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034943442".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "After two years of cancer with absolutely no information or communication from the doctors I encountered at the Women's Clinic at VGH, Dr. Cohen was the first o..."

November 2, 2014
  • City changed from "Victoria" to "Vancouver"

June 5, 2013