Ratings for Dr. Trevor Cohen

I have had Dr Cohen for coloposcopies at RJH for around 3 years now. He is always professional, gentle and kind and puts me at ease. His assistant/nurse is lovely as well. If I ever do need a more serious procedure I trust him and know I would be in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Cohen is simply the best. After 30 years of gynecological issues including vulvar cancer, he closely followed up and takes a "whole body" approach. He discovered my vaginal cancer in early stages and also detected the recurrence of my vulvar cancer. He referred me to specialists as needed for related issues and worked with me through radiation and my upcoming surgery. He is caring and works WITH the patient, explaining all the options and the pros/cons. Karen (from his office) is also a jewel and able to coordinate multiple appointments and procedures prior to my surgery. Anyone who has Dr. Cohen as their oncologist/gynecologist is VERY lucky. His skill and caring have saved my life by detecting the cancers early enough that they can be dealt with. He treats the person, not just the disease. He and his team are simply outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr Trevor Cohen and his team have the out standing professionalism , caring and explaining everything to me and making sure I understood. I was blessed to have Dr Trevor Cohen and his team operate on me. I felt like they did what was best for me in my surgery and not what was best for them.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Cohen, he is very dedicated to patient care and providing the best options for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Cohen was an excellent surgeon. Very caring and skilled. my surgery was clean, no complications and is healing marvellously.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He was fantastic. He came highly recommended by a friend who had a hysterectomy. He was so kind and gentle. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

i received excellent care from dr cohen. very professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I had seen his locum prior to an appointment with Dr. Cohen and had stated quite clearly I didn't need a chaperone. On my appointment with Dr. Cohen he invited in this female who couldn't have been more than 25, who was dressed like a hippy and who stood there clearly not knowing how to behave or be respectful. I never went back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Cohen saved my life. Without the surgery he performed I would not be alive today. He's always been an excellent doctor and honestly a fantastic person. Very knowledgeable, punctual, and above all kind.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Cohen performed a D&C on me at VGH and was extremely thorough and knowledgeable to deal with. He is very professional and explained everything in good detail ensuring that I understood what would be happening during the procedure and what to expect post-op. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015