Ratings for Dr. Trevor Cohen

Dr Trevor Cohen and his team have the out standing professionalism , caring and explaining everything to me and making sure I understood. I was blessed to have Dr Trevor Cohen and his team operate on me. I felt like they did what was best for me in my surgery and not what was best for them.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Cohen, he is very dedicated to patient care and providing the best options for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Cohen was an excellent surgeon. Very caring and skilled. my surgery was clean, no complications and is healing marvellously.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He was fantastic. He came highly recommended by a friend who had a hysterectomy. He was so kind and gentle. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

i received excellent care from dr cohen. very professional.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I had seen his locum prior to an appointment with Dr. Cohen and had stated quite clearly I didn't need a chaperone. On my appointment with Dr. Cohen he invited in this female who couldn't have been more than 25, who was dressed like a hippy and who stood there clearly not knowing how to behave or be respectful. I never went back.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr Cohen saved my life. Without the surgery he performed I would not be alive today. He's always been an excellent doctor and honestly a fantastic person. Very knowledgeable, punctual, and above all kind.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Cohen performed a D&C on me at VGH and was extremely thorough and knowledgeable to deal with. He is very professional and explained everything in good detail ensuring that I understood what would be happening during the procedure and what to expect post-op. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

After two years of cancer with absolutely no information or communication from the doctors I encountered at the Women's Clinic at VGH, Dr. Cohen was the first one to actually address ME. Ironically, I had had two female doctors before him and was a little apprehensive when I walked in to find him and another man (student) - he made me feel comfortable, and he stayed around, although I'm sure his day was done, to talk to me about the more uncommon type of cancer that I have - which no previous doctor had told me about, and had led me to believe I was essentially fine. Dr. Cohen was honest, helpful, patient, and informative. I'm very lucky to be on the mend, so far, but if things don't continue that way, I will most certainly insist on seeing him again over anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Trevor is a very good gynecologist. I asked and I received. I could not deal another day with constant bleeding and pain and he removed my uterus toot sweet. The only complication is I have less feeling in my right leg from my knee down to my ankle on the inner side. Weird but a small price to pay for feeling mentally and physically better. I had the partial hysterectomy in 2009 and since then have had a breeze of a time with menopause. Its been great. He is a very good doctor and has a good sense of humor too.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011