Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Rudyk

She spent the vet an hour with my mom. So thorough and caring

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Thank you so much for your comments. Dr. Rudyk has been recommended to me but I absolutely WILL NOT see her. Wilmington seems to lack qualified caring professional doctors and staffs.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I think all these people were talking about a different doctor. I'm 76 years old and I went to see Dr. Rudik for the first time around September this year. She was the best doctor I ever went. She spent a whole hour talking to me and listening to my medical history. Also I didn't see any problems at the office and everything was running smoothly. I'm sorry all these people had so may problems but I highly recomend Dr. Rudyk.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This is the worst place I've EVER been to. Was there on four different dates and never saw the same person. The office staff are very unorganized. I was abandoned by this doctor and I'm now having severe withdrawal symptoms because they refuse to refill any of my medications. The assistants that saw me were extremely rude and when I called on one occasion, I was hung up on. I wish everyone who has a problem with this doctor would file a complaint with the Medical Society AND the American Medical Association. I got a copy of my records and there are false statements and they are incomplete. Save your family and friends and pass the word to stay away for this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I never met her but Dr. Rudyk was the last doctor of record for my dad who was @ Liberty Commons in 2008-2009. She is big w/ geriatric med in Wilmington and apparently she had WAY too many patients because she could not keep them straight. I say that because my dad died @ Liberty Commons and she signed the death certificate that he died of "end stage parkinson's disease". He died of multiple myloma, a blood cancer. He never had parkinson's disease. I was LIVID!!! She corrected it but only because I caught it. Not one word of apology from her. I will NEVER let her see any of my family

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Way too many patients . Very unorganized . Always tried to convince my mother to enter a nursing home even though I told Rudyk over and over I was caring for her at home where she wanted to be. Dr Rudyk has ties to surrounding nursing homes I found out later. Rudyk and Adam always pushed to start morphine on her and this also was not her wish. My mother passed away in the hospital after Rudyk and a PA Adam were trying to send her home. My mother told them she couldn't leave...she felt like she was dying so 15 minutes later she passed. They never listen to the patient ...very neglectful ...very rude...I would never recommend these doctors...not even to my dogs.Could go on and on about the unprofessional ways of Dr rudyk...just stay away.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr.Rudyk was my mothers dr.she ignored all my concerns gave me terrible advice.i felt she did not care about my mother at all.i would never let this person treat my family.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

For a gerontologist, she seems to brush off the symptoms of the elderly. She seems to think that illness or health concerns are inevitable after a certain age, so why try? My parents both went to her and we always had to suggest next steps to try (making appts with specialists,trying other meds, etc.) when she kept recommending to keep on doing the same things. After my mom died, we decided not to let my dad decline in neglectful medical care. She has a huge staff of assistants, so you see a different assistant every time, then she pops in to chat a bit. Id she speaks to the patient, she can charge her full dr visit price;l If you only speak to her assistant, she can't. I wouldn't reccomend her to anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Not caring and always in a rush. She does not return calls and has way to many patients to care for and is rude and curt.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

My Dad was a patient. Such a busy office that Nurse Practionar does much in the way of decisions. VERY POOR decisions that led to hospitalization for 3 weeks of my father. I complained to the State Health agency but quickly changed doctors.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Mary K. Rudyk's Credentials

• Mc Master Univ, Sch Of Med, Hamilton, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1978)