Ratings for Dr. Eddy H. Luh

This guy was unbelievably, BAD. This guy is a medical contaminant. This is the LAST guy you'll want to see looming over you with a scalpel. Actually, he might BE that last thing you'll see if this happens.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

staff couldn't care less about their patients. didn't make a follow up appointment after ultrasound done now have to wait til middle of dec to get in

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Did EVLT twice! Had to come back for ultrasound and then schedule another visit for a consultation! Poor customer service! Doctor was not helpful ! My vein opened up and he told me what did I expect? Never will go back! He is there for money not to help you! Awful experience do not go to him! Never want to see his ugly face again! Plus EVLT was performed nog by him , his technicians were doing it he wasn't in the room for the whole presedure... After my vein opened up he said that I should tell him thank you for saving my money because they do EVLT in the office ... Should of never gone to him, was referred by a friends friend...

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

His office staff is the worst. The attitude is that you are bothering them. Even the office manager doesn't return phone calls. I waited 3 months for them to get authorization from my insurance company for lazer surgery and they just blew me off. Guess he doesn't need or care about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr. Luh had me come back 3 times; first for consultation, second for ultrasound of leg and third for results. All could have been done in one visit...in other words "bill Medicare for three visits". Was curt, didn't explain anything to me and wanted to schedule me for surgery while I was there as an outpatient and said Valley Hospital was the only one who had a particular machine and when I asked if it was necessary he said NO it wasn't imperative for my health. This was for a supposed varicose vein and when I asked about removing the spider veins I felt like I was being hustled ...."You look like the kid of lady who wants to have nice legs"...Was told by him that he didn't give discounts and it would be cash up front and when I said by cash do you mean dollars bills he said YES. Said I should think about it and come back in three weeks. I CANCELLED THE APPOINTMENT. Secondly, his exam rooms were not clean.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Luh did a surgery on my sister to removed a varicose vein in the front and the back of her leg. When she recovered, both veins were still there and she now has unnecessary scars.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

He did surgery on my Father to insert a shunt for dialysis, never followed up and when all other surgeons said what he did was useless he said all the other doctor's were crazy. My father is having another surgeon insert another shunt because what Dr. Luh did to him is unusable and he is left with scars and a deformed arm.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Dr. Eddy H. Luh's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1994)