Ratings for Dr. T.J. Rassmussen

Operated on my knee and it has gone out of joint 7 times. He said it was normal (?) but would take major surgery to fix. Can't understand that as it hurts more than my other knee which has not been operated on.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. TJ is an example of what more doctors need to be like. He never rushes you out and always pays attention to what you say. He is a skilled surgeon as well and fixed me up when several supposed "good docs" couldn't. I would not hesitate to send any of my family to him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. T. J. and his staff especially Barb, are wonderful. I trust him to handle my entire family

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

T.J. Rassmussen is the only doctor I would trust with my whole family. He's not only a great doctor, but also a fantastic person!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I'm a returning patient - he did the best he could to fix a knee that was on it's way 'out' thus giving me a bit of time before a major surgery. He is great! Good bedside manner, knowledgable, friendly. Great support staff and post-op clinic, too.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007