Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Mullen

Dr Michael Mullen is one of the most dangerous doctors in NYC. There is nothing I could say which would be bad enough to describe him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Was referred to Dr. Mullen for treatment of a mysterious infection. Waited more than an hour to see him (his nurse apologized but he didn't) and then proceeded to have one of the weirdest medical interactions in my life. He walked out in the middle without explanation, did a ridiculously cursory exam, asked basic history questions (is your mother alive? do you smoke?) and THEN told me the referring doctor (a world-renowned specialist) was wrong about his area of specialty, that I had allergies, and that I was clearly ignorant. I was hoping to get answers - not made fun of. Oh - and he doesn't return phone calls. It amazes me that he's on so many "best doctor" lists. He's not the worst doctor I've ever seen, but he's pretty close.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

dr mullen is knowledgable about medicine. he has referred me to good doctors and i got good feedback from them regarding dr. mullen. i am satisfied how he is handling my case. i am concerned by the comment that he is dangerous however my past conversation with him does not indicate danger.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

Dr. Mullen is a knowledgeable HIV specialist and generally is very helpful. However, he does tend to keep me waiting for appointments and is often hurried in his answers to my questions. I also think that he sometimes does not take my concerns seriously and does not give me as much information as I would like.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr Mullen is very dangerous. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Michael P. Mullen's Credentials

• Albanian

• Univ De Navarra, Fac De Med, Pamplona, Spain (Grad. 1981)