Ratings for Dr. Cher A. Jacobsen

By far the most caring Dr. i have ever been to. one of the few that really cares

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Cher is exceptional in caring for you and what problems you may have, knowledge of todays treatment helping the patient and providing you with all of the answers to your questions. She takes the time to clearly communicate with the patient what needs to be done. I have had some communication problems with her staff related to prescription refills. Everyone has always treated me the best! Great choice switching to Dr. Cher!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I love this Dr. She is exceptional... keeps her time scheduled perfect.... if you have a 10 o'clock appt... you get in at 10:00... Always answers all my questions, has sent me to specialist when requested, or she feels I need something extra... Her staff is very helpful and accomodating! I would highly recommend this Doctor!Molly Best

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I really liked Dr. Jacobsen at first. I thought she was caring, friendly,listen,helpful,and knowledgable. Watch out if you have a serious problems. My throat was closing up. I beg her to send me to a Ear, Noise and throat doctor and she wouldn't. She is one of those doctors that won't admit that they don't have the knowledge to solve the problem. After wrong meds and advice, she made a apointment for me to see another doctor. I thought I was going to see a Ear, Nose and throat doctor. Was I ever wrong. When I got to the appointment and saw on the door to the doctors office, it had the doctors name and Plastic Surgeon. I went in and I apologize to the doctor and told him I think Dr. Jacobsen made a mistake. He saw me anyway and had me take alot of test and then he sent me to a Ear, Nose and Throat doctor. Who I should have seen months before. A lot of time wasted. I had this problem with my throat for 4 months.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Cher is extremely competent and caring. I could not ask for more in a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Helpful and friendly doctor. Makes you feel like if she doesn't know the answer..she won't stop until she finds it. Respects my wishes to look at alternative therapies instead of medication and doesn't treat me like an idiot when I want to research things on the Internet myself. I am sorry other people have had such bad experiences but I would say go see her and judge for yourself.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

This is the worst doctor I have ever gone to. She is unknowledgagle and has an attitude of "I don't care about your problems". She seemed only concerned about how much money she made. Plus, she has the rudest receptionist you could ever find. Overall, I had a terrible experience when I went to this doctor. I have since changed doctors.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

This doctor is the worst one I have ever gone to in my life. She was unknowledgeable, unfriendly, and rude. Plus, her receptionist is the most rude person you'll ever have the misfortune of meeting. Avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Incredible. Best doctor my family has ever had. Dr Jacobsen makes you feel at ease and takes a genuine interest in making sure your health is her top priority. She is fantastic. We have referred many other patients to her practice without a moment of hesitation. I have complete confidence in her medical knowledge and commitment to her patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Cher A. Jacobsen's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Banner Health