Ratings for Dr. Diane Bird

Nick Moustakas Vancouver b.c. Canada Diane is an excellent dentist She is always cheerful and a pleasure to deal with Even in the most complicated dental situations her caring , kind, professional manner will help you fix your teeth with the least amount of inconvenience Also her staff at reception/front desk are amazing, they will work hard to try and find the right time to meet your needs for all your appointments NIck Moustakas Vancouver B.C. Canada

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

My favorite dentist EVER! I was always scared of the dentist and now I dont skip an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Diane Bird and her staff are amazing. I highly recommend them. Best dentist I have ever had

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Diane Bird and staff are amazing! They all do top notch work and are timely and professional. I highly recommend them!!! Good vibes all around.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Diane has done an amazing job on my teeth over the years. My family and many of my friends go to her now and are also very happy with her excellent service. All the staff are friendly and very good at ,making you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I hate going to the dentist, just hate it. I willing go to Dr. Diane's office and even open my mouth. I don't grip the chair arms nearly as bad, and I don't have panic attacks about being there. They are amazing. I highly recommend this dentist and the most amazing hygenist Wendy, who recognizes I am not perfect but applauds all my efforts to keep my teeth healthy and clean. I go back willingly, and they are always so warm and friendly. I still don't like going, but I willingly go back to this dentist, she is wonderful. I wish all dentists were like her. Jane Anderson Burnaby BC

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Bird is the best dentist. She is such a wonderful woman too. Wendy the hygienist is top notch also as is the receptionist. It is lovely to not dread going to the dentist. Wendy is so personable. She has given me good tips but always recognizes the effort I make to keep my teeth clean too. No one would be afraid of dentists if everyone could go here.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Doctor Bird and her associates are the model of Dental care in the Province of British Columbia. They are exceptionally strong in customer service and have superior people skills.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Bird has been my dentist since she first opened her doors! Prior to that I went to a dentist in Richmond. 13 years ago I was transferred to Calgary and still return to her office on a regular basis. Now retired, she is the best dentist I've ever had and would not hesitate to recommend her and her staff to anyone! Forget about the negative remarks about 'outdated office & magazines' - the service is exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I have been with The Bird since Dr speedy (Joe Fast) left and she is greaaaaat!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012