You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Diane Bird

I hate going to the dentist, just hate it. I willing go to Dr. Diane's office and even open my mouth. I don't grip the chair arms nearly as bad, and I don't have panic attacks about being there. They are amazing. I highly recommend this dentist and the most amazing hygenist Wendy, who recognizes I am not perfect but applauds all my efforts to keep my teeth healthy and clean. I go back willingly, and they are always so warm and friendly. I still don't like going, but I willingly go back to this dentist, she is wonderful. I wish all dentists were like her. Jane Anderson Burnaby BC

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Bird is the best dentist. She is such a wonderful woman too. Wendy the hygienist is top notch also as is the receptionist. It is lovely to not dread going to the dentist. Wendy is so personable. She has given me good tips but always recognizes the effort I make to keep my teeth clean too. No one would be afraid of dentists if everyone could go here.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Doctor Bird and her associates are the model of Dental care in the Province of British Columbia. They are exceptionally strong in customer service and have superior people skills.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Bird has been my dentist since she first opened her doors! Prior to that I went to a dentist in Richmond. 13 years ago I was transferred to Calgary and still return to her office on a regular basis. Now retired, she is the best dentist I've ever had and would not hesitate to recommend her and her staff to anyone! Forget about the negative remarks about 'outdated office & magazines' - the service is exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I have been with The Bird since Dr speedy (Joe Fast) left and she is greaaaaat!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Bird is the best dentist! She is kind, friendly and knows exactly what she is doing. I have had several dentists and she is the best dentist in the world! Her staff is awesome too.- Melissa Haynes

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

She is a wonderfull dentist! For a needle phobe like me she is vey gentle and calming. Further her personality makes sitting in her chair a pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I'm on a dental plan, but I can say that she is competitively and fairly priced. I love Dr Bird. I was a complete dentalphobe, and through time and compassion and never hurting me, she has cured that phobia. I still don't enjoy going, but who does? However I trust her completely. She has taken good care of me for years. Her staff is uniformly excellent, both hygienists are fabulous. I do not care about the setting - it's an older building but it's very clean, and it's nice to know my money goes towards dental care and not real estate. You can't go wrong with Dr Bird.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

VERY disappointed to find that such a highly rated dentist disregards the x-ray practice directive, which states clearly: "Only after careful oral examination of the patient, the dental practitioner may recommend taking an x-ray film to verify the diagnosis or to obtain more information for planning treatment. It is the dental practitioner’s responsibility to weigh the reasons for and against the taking of an x-ray and to advise the patient accordingly. Nevertheless, the final decision for taking an x-ray film rests with the patient." (From the BC Centre for Disease Control, March, 2009 - http://www.bccdc.ca/NR/rdonlyres/25508A47-B0BB-4B4F-BEF2-069EC5AF7310/0/DentalXRayFactsMar09.pdf). Bird's staff on behalf of vacationing dentist - note that dentist had not even been consulted - was so troubled by my request for cleaning and check-up w/o x-rays as a precondition that I declined to complete the transaction rather than risk a fight while seated in the dental chair! Ccing college.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Diane gives you the truth when giving you advise on what is needed. She is looking out for your best interested in health. She has perform a crown on 1 of my back teeth and it is perfect. Great, skilled amd friendly makes you feel confident in being in her dentist chair.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Diane Bird's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I hate going to the dentist, just hate it. I willing go to Dr. Diane's office and even open my mouth. I don't grip the chair arms nearly as bad, and I don't hav..."

January 26, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.DrdBird.com" to "http://www.drdavecarothers.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97216". Address has been updated from "None" to "10101 Southeast Main Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15032573033".

June 3, 2015