Ratings for Dr. Song S. Cho

If I could give her 0 stars I would. Three words: incompetent, rude, condescending. I went down for a simple eczema problem. She gave me prescription. Didn't work, so i came back again in a month and she gave me something different. Got worse, and I came back a 3rd time and complained that her method wasn't working. She told me it wasn't eczema but psoriasis. She got defensive and started making excuses and accused me of not following the regiment she provided. She interrupted me every time I tried to ask her a question. NEVER go to her EVER.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

sweet, smart, great bedside manner :) dr. cho is the best!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

This doc was unbelievably unhelpful. She spent like 3 minutes with me for my appt. I've been using the medcine she subscribed for a month and my condition didn't approve at all. I called the clinic to ask her questions about my treatment. She was too busy that I couldn't talk to her directly. Her staff asked me to call back in 10 min. When I called back, her staff said, "doctor said no comment on your quesion." I was furious. I said, "What do you mean? I need her professional opinion. I am using the medcine she subscribed!" The staff replied,"Told you, doctor said no comment. bye" Then she hung up! It's a very bad experience. Now I am really confused and angry. I will not go back to see her.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

She really does not have any idea of patient's actual needs. She also prescribed literally 10 unsuitable medication for my facial treatment. The medication costs an arm and a leg. She also has some psychological problem as well. She is not very nice at all. She is always late on appointments. I would have to wait for like 3 hours to see her. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone else. Please consult another dermatologist than this one because she does not know anyone's need. Visiting her is equivalent as writing the contract of "I will be stupid and sick forever." I would not recommend this one for anyone once again.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2005

Dr. Song S. Cho's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MAMSI