You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Fleisher

Dr. Fleisher is an excellent doctor. My son is seven years old. I thought he has to do surgery. I was so worried about my little baby. When we went to Dr. office, staff check every thing. Doctor said I you don't need to do surgery. I will give cream. Let see for two months. It's not even two months and improve a lot. He is really nice doctor. I hope all doctors are like him. Thanks to him and his staff. God Bless.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Fleisher...kind, thorough, and enthusiastic about what he does. Pat, his nurse assistant, is great. They share information with you, answer questions, and look you in the eye when talking to you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Fleshier is great kind doctor , his assistant is kind and playful with my son. I go to his office in East Brunswick , the office is very infant and kid environment my son love the play room and the have a flat screen tv. My son has mild hydrosipnosis thank god nothing serious . I just like everything in general. The doctor is very helpful and explain what going to happend and put mind at ease . I recommend dr. Fleshier.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Fleisher is an excellent doctor and he has fantastic people skills. He understand that parents are under stress consulting a doctor for a condition of this nature. In our case my 8 month old son needed surgery and he put us at ease and explained everything thoroughly. Dr. Fleisher was the only doctor who would take our insurance so I was worried about what type of doctor we would end up with, but after doing research I found out he and his practice have an excellent reputation. The staff was always warm and friendly and accommodating. My family is very grateful for the care we received, thank God.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Michael H. Fleisher's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1977)

Updates