Ratings for Dr. Rudy Lopes

Hi is one of the best doctor, I Lost my baby at 20 weeks, he supported us throughout and made us feel so much better in this worst time. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I can't recommend Rudy highly enough, I had my second baby with him and he made the entire experience a pleasure. I can remember him coming in to check on me on a Sunday and I was suffering from the 'baby blues'. Rudy sat with me for hours just chatting and letting me cry it out, even though it was his day off and he had a family waiting for him at home. it's those type of things that make you remember a dr 11 years later and smile. I choose to still see him him now for gyn issues and would trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Just had my second baby. Dr Lopes was there for the management of the pregnancy and the actual birth of both my boys, he was amazing. He is very calm, in control and I would have no hesitation in seeing him again if my husband and I decide for a third baby.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have been seeing dr rudy for 9 years. Truly a amazing doctor highly recommend and worth the wait. Cant thank him enough , so helpfully and always makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Sensable and trustworthy specialist. Honest opinion and makes me feel at ease. Thanks for such a happy pregnancy journey! Having my 4th pregnancy with him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Most amazing doctor. And one of the few who are open to you asking about alternate ideas and views with regards to labour and pregnancy. Every appointment was the best fun ever, there was always so much laughter and I loved that even with minor hiccups along the way, his tone was always one of calm reassurance and "we're not going to worry until there is really something to worry about". Highly recommended if you like your doctors professional but with a wonderful personality.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Rudy listens to my concerns and reassures me with options. He makes sure that you are at ease and I fully trust him. He is worth the wait! And travel

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Been seeing dr rudy lopes for over 5 years for both gynaecological & obstetrics appointments, can not recommend him enough, very down to earth, got a great sense of humour and no matter how awkward appointments may be (those lovely paps & routine checks) he knows how to calm your nerves and give you a laugh, yes sometimes the wait can be a little tiring but it is only due to him making sure his patients have been given the best possible attention and advice for what ever they needed done. I still travel over an hour and a half to see him and will be seeing him again for my 3rd pregnancy :)

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Totally amazing I highly recommend Rudy I think he's wonderful

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Very approachable doctor.he is worth the wait.i had my fourth baby with him..he made my fourth time very memorable!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014