Ratings for Dr. Y.S. Tim Chung

Very knowledgeable, punctual, kind, polite. Strongly recommend him. Not a $$ grabber!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

My family has been using Dr. Chung as our dentist for more than twenty years and we find him to be extremely well educated and up to date on the latest dental procedures as well as very sensitive to his patients comfort while in the chair.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I have great respect for Dr. Chung. He explains everything. He doesn't push you towards more expensive solutions to your problem - indeed he clearly prefers what is best for you. His hours are good and he is available when others aren't. If you have an emergency he accommodates you. His work is great. He's also a very nice guy; he remembers you and your family. His equipment is really modern.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I had a wisdom tooth pulled. Dr. Chung was fast and is obviously skilled at what he does. His freezing was perfect. I felt nothing. After my freezing wore off, there was almost no pain unless I moved my jaw side-to-side. I totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Chung has been my dentist since I was a child, and he's very, very good. His staff are always friendly, he's rarely running late, and I've never had any pain or problems over and above the normal! He's also very informative as to how to avoid problems in the future. The only minor issue is that I sometimes find him hard to understand, but it's really, really very minor. Some day I'll start flossing more, Dr. Chung. Anyhow, great dentist.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Very knowledgable dentist, informative good staff. I had a root canal done and I was very nervous, but he is excellent at them, no pain at all, not even after the freezing wore off. His assistant explained everything that she was doing, which was nice. I didn't have to wait for him to work on me, like how with some dentists all you do is sit in the chair and wait for them. Seemed nice to his staff, friendly office. STRONGLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007