Ratings for Dr. Y.S. Tim Chung

Stellar work. Most intensive procedure was a painless and quick wisdom tooth removal and he was understanding of my anxieties. Fantastic and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr Chung has done 4 root canal procedures on me and 6 crowns. The root canals have worked very well ( no more pain), and I have had many compliments on the crowns he has done. He is very good with the freezing, you barely feel the pinch. He is very specific with his work, and takes pride in his work. He will also try to get you in quickly if you are in pain. Thank you Dr. Chung.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Chung for the last 25+ years (since I was a toddler) and he has been absolutely fantastic. I had to have a root canal, crown put on, and wisdom teeth pulled this year and each procedure was accomplished with no pain or complications. Sometimes I hard time understanding him because of his accent, but I think that's more my fault than his. Thanks, Dr. Chung!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I must start with the fact that I haven't been to a dentist for years as it is a fear of mine. However, I recently had an infected tooth which Dr. Chung prescribed antibiotics for and a week later pulled. His staff was great and he pulled my tooth with no real pain at all. He has made me feel much better about visiting the dentist because of this experience. Dr. Chang is very kind and professional, I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I had a filling done by Dr. Chung. It started to fall out after 3 weeks. Went back to get it checked out as it was causing pain but Dr. Chung "couldn't see anything wrong with it". After a year, the filling fell out completely and now needs to be filled again. Poor experience. The staff could improve on their customer service skills as they do not know how to smile at patients/customers.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I went to see this doctor on 20th of December, I found staff and doctor are very nice helpful and they provide every details which you need to know. The best thing about Dr Tim Chung is he only prescribed what actually required to do. He is nice and knowledge doctor, I am going to make him family dentist . Thanks Dr Tim Chung

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I first went to Dr. Chung because he was open on a Saturday and I needed some emergency work. That was 3-4 years ago and now my whole family has moved over to him. We find that he explains everything in detail and will do what I want (even though he recommended something else). We have had root canals, extractions, fillings and my daughter had wisdom teeth removed. Never any problems and he is very precise with appointment times.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I had several dental works with Dr Chung. I found him very skilled and experienced. His communication is not very good (may be because he speaks fast and little) but who cares as long as you get the results you look forward. I highly recommend him. Moreover, he works on Saturdays which is very convenient to me in case I couldn't leave my job. I did: root canal and crowns.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

We went to Dr. Chung for 2 years and changed our dentist because we moved to Ontario. I never felt that Dr. Chung was listening to me as a patient. I am very nervous before and during dental treatments and did not feel he took me serious. I always felt he was in a rush. On top of that, our new dentist had do redo all work that has been done by Dr. Chung because he apparently failed to get the work done right. Very expensive and disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Im getting a new dentist because of him! AWFUL EXPERIENCE! Poor staff too.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012