Ratings for Dr. Parnell R. Adams

Please do not go to see this man. He is rude, inconsiderate and absolutely incompetent! He accused me of trying to misuse pain meds on no basis whatsoever! He yelled and screamed at me as if I was an animal and completely humiliated me in front of his staff. He told his staff to 'fire me as a patient'...as if I had did something wrong. No professionalism at all!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I found Tammie she is in Pawhuska at the hospital I drove 45 mins to see her !!!Well worth the drive!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I had a very negative experience with him. I do not want to go into the details here out of respect for him, but I will not be going back to see him. Maybe he's OK if you have a cough or a sore throat or something, but I won't be back to find out.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Parnell Adams isn't a Dr, he's a PA and one of the worst ones around. He co-owns 2 ER clinics called AMC Urgent Care. He can deal with coughs and cuts but if you have a real problem he is an idiot. I had a heart attack and he told me my symptoms were from the sushi I ate and that it was just food poisoning. I liked AMC until his wife Tammie who was also a PA divorced him. I would drive an hour or more to see her before I would let him touch me. I wish I knew where she moved to. :( I could then eat sushi and not be scared to die. :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Parnell is one of the best PA's I have ever seen. If there is an emergency, trauma, or code I would want him to be there. He knows his business and is very good at what he does. Emergency medicine is what he lives for. He is the best!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

I feel fortunate to have someone with his level of medical intelligence attending my hometown ED. He has always been very professional & courteous. I will certainly rest at ease knowing that Parnell is attending the ED if anything emergent ever happens to any of my close friends, family members, or myself!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Waited on PA over an hour just to hear him verbally abuse patients. Uses comments like "do you expect me to be warm and fuzzy?", "I don't have a crystal ball to read the future", "Do you know what emergency means?", " Maybe you should loose weight and you won't have these problems." He doesn't have a bedside manner. If it weren't for the great nurses here he wouldn't be able to function.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

He doesn't know his head from a whole in the wall. He is not friendly, does not take his time to listen to the patient. He acts like he knows it all. Don't go to him for spinal injuries,or heart problems.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2005