You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stefan Mustata

Dr. Mustata and his team have been so caring, kind and have been so involved with my mothers care, they are a wonderful team. Thank you for looking after my mother

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

He saved my life. Literally. No one knew what had happened to me, why my kidneys failed....after inspecting my house it was concluded that I was electrocuted. At the time the Doctors had no idea, but I was near death, and he saved me. I am perfectly healthy now.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

has poor manners and knowledge. Not sure why people are giving him 5 stars.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Mustata has been my dr for several years I can only say good things about the doctor and his staff. Thay are friendly ,help full , knowledgeable and pleasant . Excelent job

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

As far as "Specialists" go... I really feel this doctor was just "phoning it in". The day I saw him, he was disinterested, had an opinionated student conduct most of the appointment and did not follow up on the things he said he would. I'm glad some people have been helped by him so I'll help free up his calendar for them because I won't bother wasting any time with him again.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I was diagnosed with lupus and glomerulonephritis when I got to the hospital 5 years ago. I met Dr. Mustata there. Since that time I regularly see him as my nephrologist, and I have to say that he is the BEST. Truly cares about his patients, knowledgeable, and friendly. Again, he is the best doctor I ever met!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Stefan Mustada is the best doctor one could ask. He is very helpful, cares about his patience and is funny. I will see him tomorrow morning.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

this man is very caring. he does job very well.my husband has last stage kidney failure,and last stage sinus cancer.he is the greatest nephrologist in the world.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Excellent Dr, Very helpful in all matters. Very good when answering all questions.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Stefan Mustata's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Mustata and his team have been so caring, kind and have been so involved with my mothers care, they are a wonderful team. Thank you for looking after my mo..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He saved my life. Literally. No one knew what had happened to me, why my kidneys failed....after inspecting my house it was concluded that I was electrocuted. A..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "has poor manners and knowledge. Not sure why people are giving him 5 stars."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mustata has been my dr for several years I can only say good things about the doctor and his staff. Thay are friendly ,help full , knowledgeable and pleasan..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "As far as "Specialists" go... I really feel this doctor was just "phoning it in". The day I saw him, he was disinterested, had an opinionated student conduct m..."

September 10, 2014