Ratings for Dr. David Craig

that this human is still a dr is a great example of the travesty that is mental health. is he sadistic. or just an arrogant fool

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Literally the worst doctor I have ever met...calling him a doctor is like putting a dress on a pig and calling it a princess!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

If a zero rating was possible it would still be high. I feel bad for everyone who gets stuck with this doink. Thats what happens. You get stuck with someone who only cares to retain you to make money, and offer no help at all.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Thise piece of work has to retire now so that his patients can be transferred to a psychiatrist that cares for recovery and can potentially get better. A family member who suffers from mental illness was unfortunately placed into his care almost 3 decades ago. The illness severly impacts the family and has for the complete duration of my life. His meetings are irregular and brief - with absolutely no input or knowledge on his part. The family member suffers greatly as they do not believe they are ill but are stuck with Dr. Craig because he will not retire or transfer the member because he is too prod to admit that he is INCAPEABLE and INCOMPETENT to treat them. Do everyone a favor and please resign. This guy should be in jail

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I know others may disagree and they have the right, but Dr. Craig has been very helpful to me. He encourages me to take care of myself and live a normal life despite the pathology.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

This man should have been removed from practice years ago. He has no empathy for his patients and believes his medical degree is a permit to disregard any patient input or perceptions in favour of his own middle-class WASP suburban values.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

after 20 minutes of not much of anything he told me no pill would help , nothing was wrong with me , I was not depressed just needed some purpose and I tried to ask questions in which he responded , I am not arguing with you and I said , no , I am not arguing either , just asking questions, I did not know it was the dr who prides himself in taking away medication for people at the pen but it makes so much sense wi5h my experience,. , I needed a purpose anmd was not depressed . NO , SIR, YOU DON'T SAY, people need purpose.. did the dr suffering from depression , who thought was a manipulative liar not have enough purpose and that is why she killed herself. I am so disturbed by all of this and my experience was classic dr. Craig dismissive and rude., there really is something wrong with the Dr . Craig. but he would never take medicine for it, I guess.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Terrible, terrible excuse for a doctor. He doesn't prescribe meds and stops any your on making you suffer, saying let's take it one day at a time...

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr Craig has seen my wife and she found him to be the bset kind. I would certainly recomend him regardless of the other comments on this web site Thanks

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. David Craig's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1982)