Ratings for Dr. Tamara Biederman

She's the easiest person I have ever spoken to. So glad she was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Lovely place. I never thought I'd be able to talk to someone but Dr B is just so lovely. Lisa is just a beautiful human being.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Amazing office. Amazing doctor. Amazing secretary.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Walking into the beautiful and welcoming office made me feel at ease. I was greeted by the office lady that help me make a coffee and gave me a kind smile. When Dr. Biederman came out of session with her patient before me I felt like I was in the right place. She has helped me adjust to my new found limitations at this time. I am always welcomed gently upon my arrival and just feel so relaxed. I am happy to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

An amazing doctor who has helped my family so very much!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

After a car accident and years of recovery, physical and mental, Dr. Biederman helped me learn to deal with my life at it is now. I have tons of coping strategies and feel like I can carry on with the changes that my body now has. Dr. Biederman was wonderful, caring and so helpful. I had been to Psychologists years ago and felt like I should have seen her 20 years ago for my other issues.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I've been to a couple psychologists, but Dr. Beiderman was the one who really clicked with me. Great sense of humour, very down-to-earth and straightforward, which I appreciate. She's compassionate, but willing to give you the caring kick in the butt that some of us need. Would absolutely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Best in London. Would not have survived the past four years without her after catastrophic car accident. Endlessly patient, incredibly wise and a pleasure to spend time with. Will always be grateful To Dr Biederman

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

amazing woman that empowers you to break through the hard stuff. Real and down to earth. always on time. wish she would move to kw

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Absolutely amazing. I have been seeing her for almost 2 years, and she has helped me change my life around and provide support through addictions and a car accident.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010