Ratings for Dr. Christopher F. Lucchese

Performed gallbladder surgery, and cut the wrong bile duct. This guy is a quack and shouldn't have a scalpel anywhere near him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

2011 I went to C.Lunches with complete trust and no second opinion. Big mistake. He preformed a Nissan Fundoplication. To repair my Esophagus and Hernia. We called him several times in a weeks time to let him know I have been running a fever 103-104. No responses. I even had an appointment in his office told me I had the flu. 2 weeks, fever would not go away and so sick I could not get out of bed. I call my Family Dr. And he told me to get to the ER now. Admitted, test run, then transferred to Ohio State. 2 more surgeries to clean out infection. Weeks in the hospital. And thousands of dollars later I finally recovered. And he told me I had the flu!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Went in to see him for acid reflux and found out my gallbladder wasn't working well and a hiatal hernia. He said I needed nissen fundo, cholecystectomy.and hernia patched all at once in an outpatient surgery. Called couple weeks about diarrhea 6/7 times a day . His response was call ur family doctor. For 2 years now I've had test after test. Scopes both ends. Heart test. Breath test. CT scans. Ultrasounds. Swallow study, etc. No luck finding what problem is. Didn't have explosive diarrhea 6/7 day before surgery. So now heading to Cleveland clinic to let real doctors help me. Anxious to see why my stomache is distended all time. Painfully making hard to breathe. Dumping syndrome is my guess. 2yrs of pain n suffering w this. Do not get fundo! This Dr moves to Texas while drs in Ohio are picking up the pieces. Not many of the doctors here had good things to say. Fixing all his mess ups. My name is Jeremy day so if u read this doc. I think u suck. Quit screwing peoples lives up w these surg

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr Lucchese listened to me when he first saw me inthe hospital. He had to take out my gall bladder, repair a hernia, and one small other repair. He believes in God and he prayed with me before my surgery and I truly believe that is why I am doing so good today! Thank God for him! Sincerely Blessed, Teri Shelby

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Lucchese was very rude to me the first time I met him, however his staff was polite and knowledgeable. I would recommend getting a second opinion before letting Dr. Lucchese perform any kind of operation or actually accepting his recommendations.I have to question his actual knowledge based on various people and Doctors that I have talked to in this field of study.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Lucchese took great care of me. I appreciated his compassion and trust him with my life. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Excellent and skilled surgeon!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

HE PERFORMED A COLONOSCOPY AND FOUND A PRE CANCEROUS TUMOR, AND POLYPS. HE BROUGHT ME BACK IN FOR ANOTHER PROCEDURE TO LASER THE TUMOR, AND THEN DID A 3RD PROCEDURE WITHIN A MONTH TO FOLLOW UP? HE THEN WANTED TO DO A 4TH PROCEDURE BECAUSE HE SAID HE FOUND ANOTHER PRE CANCEROUS TUMOR? I THEN WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION, AND WAS TOLD THAT THIS ALL SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN ONE PROCEDURE, AND THERE WAS NO WAY HE MISSED A 3 CENTIMETER TUMOR. I BELIEVE HE WAS JUST BRINGING ME BACK TO MAKE MORE MONEY. I WAS ALSO OVERCHARGED FOR THE PROCEDURES ACCORDING TO WHAT THE 2ND DOCTOR CHARGED ME. I ALSO USED VISCERAL VITALITY FOR THE 3RD PROCEDURE FOR AN ENEMA THE DAY BEFORE AND MORNING OF THE COLONOSCOPY. VISCERAL VITALITY BILLED MY INSURANCE THROUGH DR LUCCHESE. WHEN I GOT THE BILL IT SAID I HAD 2 COLON XRAYS, AND THEY WERE DONE BY DR LUCCHESE. I WAS BILLED $750 FOR 2 ENEMAS, PER THE BROCHURE AND WEB SITE FOR VISCERAL VITALITY THE CHARGES SHOULD HAVE BEEN $120? DR LUCCHESE HAS REFUSED TO AMEND CHARGES.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Lucchese is an excellent surgeon! He took care of me and my problem with ease and compassion. I was back to my normal life and activities very quickly. He is very caring and trustworthy. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Dr Lucchese is a christian doctor who is awesome! Very comfortable with him, very easy to talk to. I HIGHLY recommend this DR. My surgery (fundoplication)Has been a complete success, and no more acid reflux.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I went in and seen Dr. Lucchese with a really painful hernia, he was able to fix it laparoscopically which meant I was back to work and playing with my kids really fast. I healed really well and have had no more problems. I reccomend him to anyone, and would definitely go back if I ever needed other surgery. He was very knowledgable and patient with me, explaining what had happened and what he was going to do to fix it. He even offered to pray with me before surgery, which really helped me relax. Great surgeon!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Christopher F. Lucchese's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med