Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Seligman

Have been having problems for a while and went to dr.seligman and in three weeks i had surgery and feel great. He is the best dr i have ever been to very compassiante and explains things very well. Wouldnt ever go to another dr.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Seligman is amazing! He handled my high risk pregnancy with knowledge and care. I had two preterm deliveries prior to seeing him, and was told that I would never be able to have a full term pregnancy. Dr. Seligman gave me my dream of a full term, take home baby without having to see anyone but him for my care. My family and I will always be thankful for him! The wait can be long because he is so thorough with his patients, but I'd wait all day to be taken care of by such an experienced, caring doctor. He knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

He is a good Doctor but has to learn not to judge his patients. He is not in their position and does not know their struggle. I had to have an abortion done due to presure from the baby dad, instead of being compasionate he was very rude and not a bit compasionate even though he saw me in tears. Not going back EVER!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I love Dr. S He's so personable and I just couldn't imagine using anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Seligman has been my doctor for many years. He was gentle and compassionate when my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. He gave me hope, provided me with facts and options and a year later I was expecting again. Both of my pregnancies were high risk and he was with me every step of the way. He anticipated challenges, worked with a team of experts to assist in my pregnancy and guided me until the day of delivery. I always remember when I went into labor, he said "A nurse is waiting for you to get things started. Go and settle in. I'll be over to check in on you and tuck you in". He did just that, and my baby girl was born the next morning. I appreciate his knowledge and expertise. I have two healthy children, in part, because of him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Seligman is Excellent. I've been struggling with pelvic pain for about a year and was diagnosed with endo about 2 months ago. The doctor I was seeing at the time put me on lupron, but didn't want to do a laparoscopy. I saw Dr. Seligman and was in surgery 1.5 weeks later. He removed my endo and recommended that I stay on the lupron as the combo of lupron with surgery has a higher rate of resolving endo related pain. I highly recommend Dr. Seligman, he is highly skilled and has excellent bedside manner. Also note that the wait time at the Arlington office is very long -- I would recommend seeing him at the Mansfield location.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Have been going to Dr. S. for several years. Have found it best to see him at the Mansfield office and not Arlington.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

After reading the previous reviews I wondered did we see the same doctor.Yes. he is knowleadgeable but has a terrible bedside manner.During a difficult early miscarriage he did not once meet with me but used the nurse(bless her heart) to communicate with me.He did not take the time to consult with me or make any efforts to personally answer my concerns and questions.Unfortunately I am on the search for a new doctor after this tough experience where I did not feel like an individual but another client of his.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Seligman is wonderful. He's attentive, thorough, and has a wonderful bedside manner. He cares about his patients, and takes the time needed to ensure quality care. I trust him implicitly, and would gladly go back to him for future preganncies.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr.S is wonderful! He led me through a high-risk twin pregnancy and was always caring and thorough. I would trust him with my life!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Steven J. Seligman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1979)