Ratings for Dr. Maha Dutil

Saw her at Albany Clinic for sebaceous keratosis removal. Expensive, but thorough and knowledgeable. Would probably return to her for further work on other areas.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Dutil is the best. Extremely well-trained. Knows her stuff. She is often late, but that's the price you pay for seeing the best in the public health care system. And when she is late she always apologizes. Usually, some emergency has come up and she deals with it. I consider myself very lucky to have her as my doctor. I have had a lot of skin damage as a child and she is monitoring me for skin cancer. So far so good.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Well worth waiting to see her. She has a very quick mind and is perhaps a bit too fast for some people, but her dermatological knowledge is superb. Regrettably, the staff could be more cordial. A fine doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

great doctor, my son loved her she is cool! to the point and with very much compassion! polite and with lots of class!! calm and nice!! thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Amazing dermatologist and great recommendations for skin rejuvenation

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Wonderful dermatologist I saw at Toronto Dermatology Centre. Knowledgeable, thorough and empathetic. Thank you for fixing my skin!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Dutil has been my dermatologist for a number of years. I am virtually covered in nevi (more than 200 moles) and she has a tough task keeping track of all of them. She is brief and to the point. Her aim is to diagnose what needs to be done and get on with the job of treating her patient. Bear in mind she works in a public health system and has thousands of us needing her attention. Highly competent dermatologist.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is an amazing dermatologist I have ever seen. It is worth it if you wait 6 months to see her. It is also very much worth it tolerating the staff's attitude to see her. After 6 months of waiting you don't need long sessions with her as she is very quick and accurate in her diagnosis. She is perfect doctor, very considerate, humble, knowledgable and polite. I recommend her very much to you and believe me it is worth the wait!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I've have been seeing Dr Dutil for a few years now for on going Melanoma check ups. She's quick but thorough. It takes 3 - 6 months to book an appointment with her though. And you better have all your questions ready because she will only spend 5 minutes at most with you...and this is after waiting at least an hour - I've waited up to 3 before. Like I said after waiting 6 months for an appointment I suck it up and wait. Her staff is awful. When you remind them you're still there waiting they almost have joy in telling you to continue to wait. Once I was called at 9 AM and asked to come in early for my 11 AM appointment. I showed up at 10 AM only to wait until noon to see the Doctor. The admin support were practically giddy with glee telling me to continue to wait. I'm not sure how the doctor can get away with continuing to accept patients if she obviously doesn't have time to see the patients she does have. If it wasn't so hard to get a referral to someone else I would. And at this point she has all my history so I'm sort of stuck. But if you have the choice - SEE SOMEONE ELSE.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Dutil is the best dermatologist I have seen and I have suffered from a rare chronic skin condition for the past 20 years. She is helpful, knowledgeable and keeps up to date with research. Her bedside manner is friendly, she is proactive with treatments and ordering tests. The only doctor who doesn't just throw antibiotics at my problems.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016