You may also like

I have never regretted trusting a doctor more. To start, he gave me terrible advice pre-surgery that resulted in a hormone imbalance so intense I had cystic acne all over my face for months. I still have some of the scars 2 years later. Second, although he advised me not to worry, that this surgery would not change my face in any drastic way and that any changes I did see would be minimal and positive, the reality is that having surgery with him had significant repercussions. The most serious among them is that part of my nose collapsed, but I've had issues with the entire lower half of my face. The worst part is that when I told him something wasn't right, he tried to convince me that everything was normal. He did try to offer me some minimal help, but nothing so significant as to show he was all that invested in making things alright--he's an agreeable person, but I really felt like underneath that he was more interested in making sure I didn't sue. He tried to send me off to some completely unqualified friend of his to fix my nose, which I turned down. He did refund me part of the cost of having surgery with him, but not all. It all felt very half-hearted. Meanwhile, fixing this is costing me tens of thousands of dollars I really can't afford to spend. Honestly, I should have sued.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

great doctor repaired my daughters massive over bite perfectly. all his staff are skillful

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Aziz is an exceptionally excellent doctor. Professional and expert.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Very respectful and kind. Really cares about his patients. Very happy with results after surgery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Shahid R. Aziz's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have never regretted trusting a doctor more. To start, he gave me terrible advice pre-surgery that resulted in a hormone imbalance so intense I had cystic acn..."

September 26, 2015