You may also like

Rate Dr. Alex Mitchell

Dr. Alex Mitchell's Ratings

I am grateful every day for the skills and caring manner of this wonderful surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Mitchell he truly cares about his patients and we couldnt ask for a better doctor. He is very straight forward and willing to answer all your questions.
Nothing but graditude for this Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Alex Mitchell is a terrible surgeon on the planet, ridiculous joke from DG. He embodies the worst stereotypes of doctors and epitomizes everything that is wrong with medicine in the Nova Scotia. Did not even take my vital signs, did not even care to see my test results of growing tumors. I DO NOT recommend seeing this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2775387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This Dr. is a joke ! I was admitted at the DG for a bowel obstruction. This Dr. discharged me 3 days after I was"treated" ! One week later I was admitted to the QE2 for the exact same issue. Probably a result of him not fully taking care of my original issue. Then he had the audacity to charge me $2o to fill out a paper his receptionist did. Not to mention i had to go to his office % times before i could pick it up because he is NEVER open! Ridiculous!!!!!! Another Joke from the DG!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1060631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

My 1st surgery ever in 56yrs..Dr Alex Mitchell put me at ease and answered all my questions. He's a very nice guy. I had 3 hernias fixed in under an hr and was out walking the next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Thinks he's God, if your health habits aren't up to his standards (smoking) you will wait years for your operation, no matter how serious.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1060629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2013

This guy is the man if you want someone that`s on the ball and lets face it,we all do.He`s young energetic and if you have intelligent questions you will get intelligent answers.Very professional but also with good people skills,no one wants to go to the doc but if you have to,he is the guy for his field. D Marshall

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very knowledgeable and takes good follow up care of his patients. Would always be available whenever I needed him. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

terrible surgeon devestating results poor follow thru when complications occurred 1 surgery has now turned into 3 and i need a 4hr surgery in h

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1060626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Very nice did my operation came to see me a lot very good bed side manners best doctor I have ever been to O yah very nice looking to lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060625].votes_count ]]