You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alex Mitchell

Greatest medical experience I ever had,the dr gave great advice,was easy to understand,very professional and enabled me to avoid unpleasant surgery. Amazing for a dr who makes his living doing surgery . He is a pro with a common sense approach to his profession. Lantz Siteman

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Mitchell he truly cares about his patients and we couldnt ask for a better doctor. He is very straight forward and willing to answer all your questions. Nothing but graditude for this Doc

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Alex Mitchell is a terrible surgeon on the planet, ridiculous joke from DG. He embodies the worst stereotypes of doctors and epitomizes everything that is wrong with medicine in the Nova Scotia. Did not even take my vital signs, did not even care to see my test results of growing tumors. I DO NOT recommend seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This Dr. is a joke ! I was admitted at the DG for a bowel obstruction. This Dr. discharged me 3 days after I was"treated" ! One week later I was admitted to the QE2 for the exact same issue. Probably a result of him not fully taking care of my original issue. Then he had the audacity to charge me $2o to fill out a paper his receptionist did. Not to mention i had to go to his office % times before i could pick it up because he is NEVER open! Ridiculous!!!!!! Another Joke from the DG!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

My 1st surgery ever in 56yrs..Dr Alex Mitchell put me at ease and answered all my questions. He's a very nice guy. I had 3 hernias fixed in under an hr and was out walking the next day.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Thinks he's God, if your health habits aren't up to his standards (smoking) you will wait years for your operation, no matter how serious.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

This guy is the man if you want someone that`s on the ball and lets face it,we all do.He`s young energetic and if you have intelligent questions you will get intelligent answers.Very professional but also with good people skills,no one wants to go to the doc but if you have to,he is the guy for his field. D Marshall

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very knowledgeable and takes good follow up care of his patients. Would always be available whenever I needed him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

terrible surgeon devestating results poor follow thru when complications occurred 1 surgery has now turned into 3 and i need a 4hr surgery in h

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Alex Mitchell's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Greatest medical experience I ever had,the dr gave great advice,was easy to understand,very professional and enabled me to avoid unpleasant surgery. Amazing for..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am grateful every day for the skills and caring manner of this wonderful surgeon."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough good things about Dr. Mitchell he truly cares about his patients and we couldnt ask for a better doctor. He is very straight forward and willin..."

June 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "B2V1" to "B2Y 4H3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 18 Acadia". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024054017".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Alex Mitchell is a terrible surgeon on the planet, ridiculous joke from DG. He embodies the worst stereotypes of doctors and epitomizes everything that is ..."

April 13, 2015