Ratings for Dr. Salvatore M. Pizzino

Takes months to see Dr Pizzino even if your patient for yrs. Constant turnover of drs and theyre not that good. Brian was the best hygenist. He is now off to dental school. Good luck Brian!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Pizzino's service is beyond excellent the time and care he takes in your care is like no other!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Great staff! They all make an effort to address my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Sal & Tina are the best. His dental practice has treated our family for years. Have recommended to friends who are also very pleased.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

This is Jay Maltas. My experience with Brian was and always has been nothing short of perfection. The same holds true for the entire staff. While I know perfection is a lofty description, Dr. Pizzino's office validates this at every visit.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Tina is the best! A good piece of advice - do not forget the customers who got you to where you are today. Can be a slippery slope

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had to wait 25 minutes before dr Wong saw me. I should have been told I had an out of pocket expense. I also came y this practice for dr Pizzino but was told he only does surgeries.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I specifically want to see Dr. Pizzino and don't like being switched to another dentist at the last minute.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Jennifer the dental hygienist didn't speak all session, did not give me eye protection, and was rough when cleaning my teeth. Brian is a superior hygienist . Doctor Pizzino is talented and friendly dentist

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

The best dentist and team work I ever had! They are so friendly and welcoming. Dr. Pizzino is very gentle, and because of that, I was able to calm my anxiety and really had a great time.😊

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015