Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Fogolin

If you have trouble with your medications he gets back with the pharmacy staff extremely fast to ensure you have medications that you need.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Fogolin takes time to listen to his patient's concerns . Wonderful bedside manner. Wonderful nurses and staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr Fogolin and his staff. They've never forced anything on me. He would explain my options about what route to take and with the information we made the right decision for me. I love the personalized treatment. I recommend him often anyone needing an orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

We refer to Dr. Fogolin as our "team doctor." He has treated almost every member of our family from 12 years old to 75 years old, and almost everyone of our employees. I highly recommend him. He is thoughtful and caring and very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I had an outstanding experience with Dr Fogolin. He explained everything to me, gave options to fix the problem. I'm very content with his services. I really appreciate that he wasn't quick to cut.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Fogolin is an excellent surgeon. During my first office visit, he accurately diagnosed the issue and arranged for hospital admission that day. He came to the hospital on his day off to perform my surgery because he knew I needed immediate attention. Dr Fogolin and his staff provided excellent care during my office visits and while I was in the hospital. I highly recommend Dr. Fogolin.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Fogolin and his nurse Christy have always taken care of my medical needs in a personal and professional manner. I would never consider going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr,Fogolin was very friendly .he found a break i my knee that was missed by a hospital.He has been working with me for about 8 weeks, sent me to therpy and continues to work with me. I am 71 years old so he is being very careful with me.he is looking into me having a bone density test. he was very kind and I would recommend him to everyone. i will continue to use him for all my bone issues

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I am so pleased with my surgery and Rehab. Dr. Conklin was always so kind and professional with me. His office staff was also very kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to others and would be going back to him if I brake something else.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Our entire family has been treated by Dr. Fogolin for years. WE just love him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Robert P. Fogolin's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Hendersonville, TN