Ratings for Dr. LI Zhang

Bad attitude, she never give time to ask question .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Always attentive to my children, stays on top of there care, practically always available when my kids need her, puts children first..

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr is friendly, but too bad her skills is not as good.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr Zhang is the best doctor that I found for my kids.. She is sweet and friendly with them. I don't understand why the bad comments. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. The wait is not bad at all and her staff is courtious and helpful. The office is not dirty at all is like any others doctor's office. My son's last pediatrician didn't treat him, even though he was coughing and wheezing . As soon as Dr Zhang saw him she knew that he had to go to the hospital and he ended having RSV. Dr. Zhang saved my son's life.. I love her and my kids too.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

very limited knowledge, and unethical and unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I also do not understand the bad reviews. This is a doctor who has a high volume practice but is very dedicated to her clients. She does not take appointments so if you do not want to wait a long time get there early and be the first one which is what I do. She is very friendly and caring and obviously loves what she does which is good for any professional. Her office is a little dusty but so is my office. Most good professionals are messy. What I do know is that she will take my phone calls and texts anytime which is crucial when you have a sick child. She once even called me back on Christmas eve. I felt bad but was relieved and impressed. She will call back to see how your son is doing. Who does that anymore. She is a workaholic and loves what she does. I wish her the best and I am so glad that I found her. As a professional myself I don't know how she does it without burning out. She is a true professional in my book. These people who complain are probably the same ones that she calls back on late nights.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very unhelpful when it comes to questions. She dodges the question and moves on to something else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Office is filthy, looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

not the serving attitude.. no time for patient.. waiting time is too long.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I don't understand the bad reviews. I found Dr. Zhang to be knowledgeable and friendly, and my son thinks the world of her. She helped us and tried things when other pediatricians told us to "just deal with." She's very sweet and very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. LI Zhang's Credentials

• Xian Med Univ, Xian, Shensi Prov, Shaanxi (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Kearny, NJ