Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro

I had a breast augmentation recently and Dr. Lazzaro was amazing. The staff, the consultation, the prompt response time, the details, his bedside manner have all been a five star experience for me. I would recommend him for any cosmetic procedure you may be thinking about.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I could not have asked for a better experience from Dr. Lazzaro and his staff. From my consultation, to pre-op/post-op and follow-up appointments, I was very well taken care of. I was extremely nervous as it was a surgery that required being put under, but the staff made me feel at ease. I even emailed the office multiple times with questions leading up to the surgery and they were always answered. I am a much more confident person now that I had this procedure done and would 100% recommend not only the procedure but Dr. Lazzaro!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I don’t even know where to begin in trying to explain how incredible my experience has been with Dr. Lazzaro. He is the most sincere and passionate surgeon I have ever met. From the moment you meet him you will feel at peace knowing he is genuinely invested in providing outstanding results for whatever procedure you are interested in. I had breast augmentation in April 2018 and the results are phenomenal. All of my questions and concerns were thoroughly answered. The office staff is just as wonderful as Dr. Lazzaro and the facility is beautiful and clean. I recommend Dr. Lazzaro to anyone who is considering a procedure, if you chose him as your surgeon you will not be disappointed. Be prepared to be amazing with the results. It has been four weeks since my surgery and I am still blown away by how he has perfected the art of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

dr lazzaro is the best around. he's on time, listens to my concerns and years of experience and skill puts him tops

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Lazzaro. He is very experienced, treats patients like family, and results from his surgeries are beyond amazing. He's the best in the business!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

excellent doctor and great bedside mannors. dr lazzaro has a wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I went to see Dr. Lazzaro about several months ago to have a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation performed. During my consultation with Dr. Lazzaro he really took his time explaining the procedure and letting me know what to expect. After my consultation I decided to have the surgery, and could not be anymore pleased with my results! Dr. Lazzaro transformed my large crooked nose into a beautiful strait nose with a cute feminine tip. Because of this surgery I am more confident and less anxious in social situations. I am more confident when talking to others and finally feel like I can try bolder styles when choosing makeup and clothes! Dr. Lazzaro exceded my expectations and has given me the beautiful nose that I've always dreamed of having!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

This place is absolutely beautiful! From check in, wait time less than minimal..taken up the elevator into a beautiful room again wait time minimal and nursing staff friendly courteous and professional as was Dr. Lazzaro.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

The entire experience was AMAZING!!! From the receptionist to the nursing staff to Dr. Lazzaro - they were all wonderful people!!!! The nursing staff took amazing care of me from the prep period before surgery all the way through until the recovery process. All were so kind. Dr. Lazzaro is a BRILLIANT surgeon and a truly WONDERFUL, KIND person! He truly cares about his patients and their needs - He took the time to talk to me, get to know me, and find out what I wanted my end results to be. AND he MADE IT HAPPEN!!!! I recently lost about 10 - 15 pounds and it appeared to have all been lost in my breasts. I looked like I had a lot of loose skin that needed "filled" back up. I explained to Dr. Lazzaro that I wanted to look like my "old self" - I didn't want to look fake. Well he delivered!!! He made me look just like I used to look - I look so natural and I feel NATURAL. I fit back into my old bras - I could not be happier! Not only did this experience make me feel better about myself physically but I feel better about myself emotionally as well. I feel like myself again, confident and content. Dr. Lazzaro did an amazing job and his kindness and compassion is something that I cannot speak high enough of. I will recommend Dr. Lazzaro to EVERYONE and if I need anything in the future I will be returning to him. THANK YOU DR. LAZZARO!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Lazzaro is incredible. I had a breast augmentation with a lift. From the moment I met Dr. Lazzaro my nerves were put to ease. He was so patient and took so much time with me. He answered all my questions and never made me feel pressured or rushed. I could tell he genuinely cared and listened to everything I had to say. Dr. Lazzaro was amazing from the consult, to the day of the procedure, and through the post op visits. The entire staff at Aestique is the BEST. Everyone there is very knowledgeable and treats you with the utmost respect. I am beyond pleased with my results. At only 3 weeks post op, I already feel more confident. Dr. Lazzaro is a perfectionist and is truly talented. He created the most natural appearance and has instantly boosted my self esteem. My only regret is not doing this sooner. I would use Dr. Lazzaro for any future procedures and highly recommend him to anyone. If you are looking to have any procedure done, Dr. Lazarro is your doctor and Aestique is the place!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr Lazzaro graduated cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to earning his medical degree, Dr. Lazzaro received a D.M.D. degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. He began private practice in 1979 and founded Aestique® Medical Center in 1988.

• English

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1974)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 1965)
  • University of California -San Francisco

• Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Brow lift
  • Otoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Pittsburgh Magazine's Top Doctors