Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro

I used Dr. Lazzaro’s services and I wouldn’t trust anyone else. I had a traditional facelift with fat transfers to my lower eyelids. I am very satisfied with my results. Dr. Lazzaro is a very kind man. He is courteous and really listens to what you want. My experience at Aestique was very positive and rewarding. Not to mention, the facility is gorgeous and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I cannot express how happy I am with my results. I look at least 12-15 years younger. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lazzaro. I feel so much more confident. Thank you so much to Aestique and their staff!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

From the age of 14 when i started to develop my breast i became self conscious of their size and the attention i was getting at such young age. For as long as i can remember my breast have always been a negative part of my life. From trying to find shirts and bathing suits that fit to having low self esteem. I'm not entirely sure why i waited so long to have this procedure. I honestly feel like a new person ~ it has completely changed my life. I feel confident again in my body. From the Consultation to my most recent follow-up, Dr. Lazzaro and staff have been amazing! Dr. Lazzaro genuinely cares about every aspect of your journey. Its the little things like taking a shower for the first time after surgery and seeing the results. It was the best feeling i have had in a long time. This was definitely one of the best decisions i have ever made and i can thank The staff enough!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I had a breast augmentation recently and Dr. Lazzaro was amazing. The staff, the consultation, the prompt response time, the details, his bedside manner have all been a five star experience for me. I would recommend him for any cosmetic procedure you may be thinking about.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I could not have asked for a better experience from Dr. Lazzaro and his staff. From my consultation, to pre-op/post-op and follow-up appointments, I was very well taken care of. I was extremely nervous as it was a surgery that required being put under, but the staff made me feel at ease. I even emailed the office multiple times with questions leading up to the surgery and they were always answered. I am a much more confident person now that I had this procedure done and would 100% recommend not only the procedure but Dr. Lazzaro!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I don’t even know where to begin in trying to explain how incredible my experience has been with Dr. Lazzaro. He is the most sincere and passionate surgeon I have ever met. From the moment you meet him you will feel at peace knowing he is genuinely invested in providing outstanding results for whatever procedure you are interested in. I had breast augmentation in April 2018 and the results are phenomenal. All of my questions and concerns were thoroughly answered. The office staff is just as wonderful as Dr. Lazzaro and the facility is beautiful and clean. I recommend Dr. Lazzaro to anyone who is considering a procedure, if you chose him as your surgeon you will not be disappointed. Be prepared to be amazing with the results. It has been four weeks since my surgery and I am still blown away by how he has perfected the art of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

dr lazzaro is the best around. he's on time, listens to my concerns and years of experience and skill puts him tops

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Lazzaro. He is very experienced, treats patients like family, and results from his surgeries are beyond amazing. He's the best in the business!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

excellent doctor and great bedside mannors. dr lazzaro has a wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I went to see Dr. Lazzaro about several months ago to have a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation performed. During my consultation with Dr. Lazzaro he really took his time explaining the procedure and letting me know what to expect. After my consultation I decided to have the surgery, and could not be anymore pleased with my results! Dr. Lazzaro transformed my large crooked nose into a beautiful strait nose with a cute feminine tip. Because of this surgery I am more confident and less anxious in social situations. I am more confident when talking to others and finally feel like I can try bolder styles when choosing makeup and clothes! Dr. Lazzaro exceded my expectations and has given me the beautiful nose that I've always dreamed of having!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

This place is absolutely beautiful! From check in, wait time less than minimal..taken up the elevator into a beautiful room again wait time minimal and nursing staff friendly courteous and professional as was Dr. Lazzaro.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Theodore A. Lazzaro is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr Lazzaro graduated cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh. Prior to earning his medical degree, Dr. Lazzaro received a D.M.D. degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. He began private practice in 1979 and founded Aestique® Medical Center in 1988.

• English

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1974)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 1965)
  • University of California -San Francisco

• Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Brow lift
  • Otoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Pittsburgh Magazine's Top Doctors