Ratings for Dr. Peter Entwistle

Took my husband to emergency and we were lucky enough to get Dr. Entwistle. He had the best bedside manner, he was very patient with my extremely anxious husband. I really would like him as a family Dr. for my husband. Oliver is very lucky we have a physician this good.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

best guy ever he was my family doctor for 16 years and he is amazing

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The fairest and most helpful doctor I have ever encountered. Educated in the UK (where the Royal Society of Medicine, Est. 1805 is) Dr. Entwistle brings a European sensibility of "prevention, quality of life, and increasing standards of living" as the first line defense against illness. He is informed about nicotine vaping as a valid quit-smoking method, and is up-to-date on alternative treatments with anecdotal merit, but expect a top notch western doctor. His arrival into the Okanagan Valley has been universally beneficial.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Best Doctor I've EVER had. Infact, I am considering moving back to Oliver just because having such an awesome doctor is one in a million. He's always happy to see me, recognizes me, remembers my name and health history. He did ALOT to help me get better. Yes, sometimes you don't get to see him until an hour after your scheduled appointment, but as far as Drs go, that's really not that bad, especially considering the quality of service you get. He is good at explaining things in a way you are able to understand. This Dr deserves some recognition from the town because he is making a positive impact on MANY people's lives, both in his practice and in the ER. And no, I am not being paid to say this, nor will I receive any benefits of any kind except the satisfaction of knowing I gave praise to someone deserving of it. :)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I gave Dr E an "excellent" for punctuality but we all know he runs a bit late at times. But the reason he runs late is that he listens until you are finished with your concerns and discusses all of your options. He does not treat you like a number to be processed on a tight schedule. I don't mind waiting because I know he will give me the same attention he gave the person before me. He also knows exactly who I am when he sees me and remembers all my ailments and health history. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr Entwistle has been our Doctor for nearly 9 years. My husband and I have been very fortunate to have him look after us. He is the kindest person as well as being a really good Doctor. He is busy, but always finds time to listen. He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have nothing but praise for the way Dr. Entwistle has treated my husband and myself when taking care of my husband. He is kind, attentive and knowledgeable, always making sure my husband received the treatment he needed.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Wonderful doctor (therefore very busy) but I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Entwistle was referred to us for my husband who is a chronic pain patient, after 5 years of tests different doctors and finally being told he has to deal with extreme pain for the rest of his life! He got an appointment with Dr. Entwistle, after talking to him and going over his choices, He gave me back my husband ! And I am so grateful to him for this! Yes he does run a little bit behind schedule, but his knowledge, compassion and great attitude makes up for his busy schedule. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Wonderful, caring Doctor. Puts you at ease and tells you everything.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013