Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Mastino

DR. MASTINO IS ONE OF THE NICEST AND MOST INTELLIGENT IN HIS FIELD. I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE IMPRESSED BY HIS KNOWLEDGE AND COURTESY. THE GREATEST. MANY THANKS TO HIM FOR OPENING DOORS AND RECOMMENDING THE BEST TO HELP MY CONDITION. THANK YOU DR. MASTINO... AND ALSO TO SUSAN, HIS ASSISTANT WHO COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL. CATHERINE B. ROSS

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Mastino has a wonderful Assistant, Sue who goes Out of her way to schedule appointments that really fit your schedule. I can not express in mere words the type of doctor Chris Mastino is. From my first encounter with him I felt safe and relaxed. Dr. Mastino was actually assisting another dr I was seeing in the practice. I was there to have injections in my spine and not feeling too comfortable to say the least. It was Dr. Mastino who was the reassuring energy in the room and helped me with his wonderful sense of humor! Needless to say my next appoint was with Doc Mastino and every appointment since then........that was years ago! I thank God for putting him in my life!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I have been seeing Doc for about 5 years from when he was in Stamford to where he is now in Fairfield. I live in Carmel, NY and friends wonder why I drive all that distance to go to a doctor. Once you are his patient you'd understand why and you'd travel an hour also to go see him! He's not only concerned about your phyiscal pain but many other aspects of your being. Palma his assistant truly makes his practice run efficent and accommodate his patients as best as can be.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Mastino is the best MD ever, for pain and everything. My biggest wish is that he could be my PCP. Knowledge and thinking outside the box. Takes his time with you. Superior MD and person.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

best pain management doctor i have ever been to. his knowledge is outstanding. he has helped me overcome my pain and recommended procedures that have helped me tremendously. I never have to wait for my appt. He takes his time with me, never rushing. He is not only a fabulous doctor , but a fabulous person!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

After going to another Pain Management Dr. for 6 months I came to Dr. Mastino. What a difference!! Spent over an hour with me. If you have a question after your appoinment you can send him an email and he will email you back! He spent weeks finding me the right physical therapist. After being in pain for over a year I am finally starting to feel some relief. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

This is an outstanding physician. Far exceeds all others.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr Mastino takes the time to understand your needs. He is knowledgeable and not afraid to refer you to another doctor for 2nd opinion or other treatment options. Helpful to my wife when I was in the hospital. He gives 100% to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Very professional, very thorough. He leaves his ego at the door and makes his focus be you and your health. He takes time to listen to his patients. He will work with other doctors as part of treatment team.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr. Christopher J. Mastino's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT