Ratings for Dr. Clifford B. Langweiler

I saw Dr. Langweiler in the ER and he knew what was wrong with me right away. He was also able to use some helpful metaphors to get me on board. I thought he was very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Langweiler is actually a kind, generous and wonderful doctor. Those who know him well and see him often understand that he cares deeply for his patients and when it matters most he makes educated assessments of all his patients. He was voted Best Doctor in Brattleboro VT for 5 years running...and that doesn't happen to an incompetent man. I respect him and would take anyone in my family to see him in the ER or otherwise.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

He saved my life. He diagnosed a leaking heart valve, ordered tests and coordinated treatment for Atherosclerosis. A double bypass and new mitral valve later, and I'm here to sing his praises. So, yeah, he does know his medicine. The fact that he's a NY Yankees fan notwithstanding, I still respect him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Clifford Langweiler is the MOST UNPROFESSIONAL Doctor I have EVER dealt with in my life!!!! He is VERY VERY ARROGANT, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, INCOMPETENT, CAVALIER, and Frankly: QUITE STUPID!!!! In Feb., 07, I was rushed by Ambulance to Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, with a VERY SERIOUS Right-Hip/Upper Femur Injury, with extensive Swelling, Bruising in the Area, and in Extreme Pain!!!! Without EVEN EXAMINING ME, Dr. Langweiler cancelled previously 'Ordered' X-Rays, and then Ordered the Night Staff to Start 'Discharge'-Papers on me!!!! He NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT MY WOUND/INJURY, NEVER QUESTIONED ME REGARDING MY INJURY!!!! So - He made a Blind-Assessment of my Condition, and had me Discharged!!!! THIS DOCTOR should NOT EVEN BE PRACTICING ON SICK MONKEYS!!!! I Give Langweiler a Score of -100!!!!!!!!!! HE SUCKS!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Saw him in the ER with my daughter when she had croup in the middle of the night. Was very rude to me about bringing her in. Said he sees lots of paranoid mothers who bring their kids in for no reason and I needed to take her home to get over it. Then proceeded to walk out of the room without even so much as a goodbye or hope she feels better. Daughter ended up being very sick. Couldn't complete a sentence, stop coughing, sleep, eat or drink at all. Five hours later another Dr saw her and ended up admitting her to the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr. Clifford B. Langweiler's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)