Ratings for Dr. Tara J. Caudill

This is a great doctor. She is good at listening and being responsive to the patient. She is usually pretty on time, but sometimes a little longer wait because this office does not treat their patients in an assembly line manner, so I don't mind.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Caudill is the best doctor I have ever had! She is very personable and really cares about her patients!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I just started seeing Dr. Caudill because of a problem I am having. Unfortunately, she had to refer me out to a different type of doctor, but on the 2 visits I had with her, she was very helpful & thorough. She took care of all the tests that probably would have cost more if they were done by the specialized doctor and seemed genuinely concerned and sympathetic. She gave me all the time I needed, answered all of my questions and even went so far as to get on the phone herself to personally take care of the problem we were having with a referral. I think that goes a long way to show her dedication to her patients. I am very happy so far and really do wish she was the one who could take care of my problem :(

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Tara J. Caudill's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare