You may also like

Dr. Roth is one of the kindest, most compassionate and most thorough eye specialists that I have ever come across. I wouldn't trust my precious eyesight in any other's hands. He is highly specialized and takes deep sincere interest and concern in the progress of his patients. His staff are likewise friendly and knowledgeable. Absolutely outstanding eye specialist. I was blessed to have been referred to him by my GP!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

great doctor with a first-class staff - he came highly recommended and i highly recommend dr. roth

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Roth is one of the nicest and caring doctors I've ever had. He takes the time to talk to you answer questions and you do not feel rushed. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing a retina specialist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Great retina surgeon! Had retina issues 5 years ago and required 3 surgeries...being a surgeon myself, he saved my sight in my eye and is always caring, compassionate and willing to listen to concerns. Would recommend him any day!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Roth is one of the warmest, caring people I have met. He is knowledgable, compassionate, and concerned. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a top doctor with a heart.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Good doctor , but very pushy and rushes you through. Doesn't seem very pleassant to his staff. Seems knowledgable, however.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Daniel B. Roth's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roth is one of the kindest, most compassionate and most thorough eye specialists that I have ever come across. I wouldn't trust my precious eyesight in an..."

April 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=111701'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;TEANECK&quot; to &quot;New Brunswick&quot;

August 28, 2013
  • City changed from "KENILWORTH" to "TEANECK", Med School changed from "Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510" to "University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine", Grad Year changed from "1994" to "1995"

June 4, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel B."

April 8, 2012