Ratings for Dr. Susan Pitman

This woman is wonderful!!!! She saved my life on my 17th birthday. It was a Saturday and she wasn't even my doctor--she was the covering physician. I was in terrible pain with vaginal bleeding after an abortion 5 days earlier. I had called the abortion clinic 2 days before with the same symptoms and they told me I was fine and to take more pain medication. Finally I got so scared that I called my own doctor, who was being covered by Dr. Pitman. She comforted me when I was crying, called me back when she didn't hear from me, set up everything for me to go to the emergency room, and I think she was one of the doctors who performed the emergency surgery in the end. In the ER it was revealed that the abortion was incomplete and my body was hemhorraging--I would have bled to death in a matter of days. Meanwhile the place where I got the abortion told me I was fine and my ex boyfriend told me I was overreacting. If it weren't for Dr. Pitman I wouldn't be alive today. She's a great woman.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

Dr. Susan Pitman's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare