Ratings for Dr. Nicholas V. Campanella

3 days after my abortion, I called Dr. Campanella's emergency number with my symptoms of unrelenting painful cramps and bleeding. I was reassured that I was fine and to take more pain medication, they did not even ask me to come in. Two days later I became so scared that I called my own doctor and she told me to go to the emergency room immediately. A series of tests revealed that the procedure Dr. Campanella performed was incomplete and my body was hemorraging and I would have bled to death within the week. After receiving an emergency D&C to save my life, I filed a complaint with the New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners against him. Dr. Campanella never offered any sympathy or compassion towards me during or after the ordeal. I found him extremely unprofessional and if you search his name on google you can find a series of health code violations his clinic has faced along with a malpractice case he lost and was ordered to pay $350,000 in damages. In my opinion he is NOT SAFE.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr. Nicholas V. Campanella's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ